• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Mexico FS 2016 GT350R Steering Wheel

s7v543gsne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 EB
Sold my 2017 Mustang Ecoboost (Traded in for a Stinger GT).

2016 GT350R Steering Wheel. It has Alcantera on the top, as well as a snazzy red-center indicator. These list for $440 on CJPonyParts. How about $300 shipped CONUS. These fit the 15-17 for sure, not sure about the 18+

By FAR my favorite mode for the Mustang. It is in EXCELLENT condition, it was on the car for about 1.5k miles.

It can easily be installed in 30 minutes. Installation instructions included (and will be shipped in original packaging.
IMG_0815.jpg
IMG_0822.jpg
Sponsored

VTR16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 400A PP MT82
Still available?

Sponsored

OP
OP

s7v543gsne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 EB
It is. I can get it out this week. Honestly it's such an awesome mod from a joy-per-dollar standpoint.

VTR16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 400A PP MT82
I had plans on ordering a new GT350 (non R) wheel from white Bear Lake this week. They don’t sell the R version any more from what I can tell. I ordered the bezels for it already cuz the wheel doesn’t ship with them. Dropped them off last Monday to get wrapped in satin black. Not a chrome guy ha.

OP
OP

s7v543gsne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 EB
Agreed.. why these wheels come with chrome (or on the GT350R (and maybe regular gt350) smoked chrome) is beyond me... so stupid.

OP
OP

s7v543gsne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 EB
Still available. I can ship tomorrow, it's my day off! (wO0tz).