Sponsored

Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
The wait is over for me finally. This was one emotional rollercoaster ride but I’m really happy with the car. I owned an eco boost before this car and I can’t describe the next level this car offers. The car is in its own league. I don’t think I would have been happy finding a replacement for this car. The wait was worth it. I hope everyone else gets their cars soon.
FF9D4ADE-7A99-4EEE-AC01-5ECFA80521CA.jpeg
3D27930B-478E-4A0D-A065-855BC1FF7E28.jpeg
C3C54D74-3656-4B42-BE51-2D0AEFC1B6B5.jpeg
9817905A-87FA-4A87-AF35-387B5642BFEC.jpeg
192BF8DF-E15C-4579-B3B0-7B555252BE62.jpeg
CF5AEAED-A8EF-458E-8A11-61EF1EAD46CD.jpeg
Nice. K0054 is up here in Boston in my dealer's showroom unclaimed - Also Race red though Black roof - no stripes (leather OM seats, Carbon dash, & Elec package). It was ordered in Nov and just delivered 4/12.
I love the red....but need a blue ;-)

Sponsored

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Well I’m now four days farther away than I was on Tuesday
61ADC2FB-0EED-429C-9A8B-905C72111B3C.jpeg
LOL me too - and i feel 3 days older too....
If only the car (made from the finest unobtanium) wasn't still forever away at 97 Days. I bet after the long weekend it's 93 though...so I got that goin for me. Dealers often have loaner vehicles - Ford should emotional support animals to loan out - ones that growl every time we check status online or b*tch about it.

Happy Indy500 weekend all - when 223mph may not be enough.

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Nice. K0054 is up here in Boston in my dealer's showroom unclaimed - Also Race red though Black roof - no stripes (leather OM seats, Carbon dash, & Elec package). It was ordered in Nov and just delivered 4/12.
I love the red....but need a blue ;-)
Thank you. Yeah I wonder who is the brother and sister (K0038, and K0036).

If anyone has it, let me know! :)

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
:cwl:

I have enormous sympathy for you guys waiting so long, what you said here is hilarious, and I agree entirely.
I agree! You could almost write a book from this thread!

"It has everything! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll cheer, you'll celebrate the arrival of every 2019 GT350! Coming soon to a theater near you!"

I didn't order in November like some of you poor folks - I was fooling around on "Build & Price" and clicked on the Inventory Search and found three GT350's inbound to local dealers with exactly the colors/options I wanted. Then it was just a matter of some face-to-face visits and putting $2000 down on the best deal. That was April 26th.

When I first learned you could track builds with Ford Performance I made a call and found out it had been "produced" on May 6th! YES!! But then the Flat Rock agony set in and it hasn't changed status in nearly three weeks. Steering wheels, hidden defects, railroad issues, or alien abductions - who knows?

Seems to be some very nice/very knowledgeable people on this thread, so excuse me for throwing out an engine question, but how many of you new GT350 owners will be installing Oil-Air Separators? Watched the Ford Performance video and they seem sold on them - but it begs the question why aren't they already installed on a $65K+ vehicle?

Sponsored

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
....how many of you new GT350 owners will be installing Oil-Air Separators? Watched the Ford Performance video and they seem sold on them - but it begs the question why aren't they already installed on a $65K+ vehicle?
I am not going to modify my car as it will be a daily driver (no mods = no warranty issues). Just my opinion.

I'd call it a $60K car with the GT500 coming soon. Why not included? I guess it's a corporate decision?

Ford has been racing Mustangs in the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge for a long time.
IMSAmus.jpg

Reactions: GJB

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I agree! You could almost write a book from this thread!

"It has everything! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll cheer, you'll celebrate the arrival of every 2019 GT350! Coming soon to a theater near you!"

I didn't order in November like some of you poor folks - I was fooling around on "Build & Price" and clicked on the Inventory Search and found three GT350's inbound to local dealers with exactly the colors/options I wanted. Then it was just a matter of some face-to-face visits and putting $2000 down on the best deal. That was April 26th.

When I first learned you could track builds with Ford Performance I made a call and found out it had been "produced" on May 6th! YES!! But then the Flat Rock agony set in and it hasn't changed status in nearly three weeks. Steering wheels, hidden defects, railroad issues, or alien abductions - who knows?

Seems to be some very nice/very knowledgeable people on this thread, so excuse me for throwing out an engine question, but how many of you new GT350 owners will be installing Oil-Air Separators? Watched the Ford Performance video and they seem sold on them - but it begs the question why aren't they already installed on a $65K+ vehicle?
Seems like everyone is in the "Flat Rock limbo circle jerk". Mine is still at Flat Rock since it's completion on 03/25/2019. The "Track Your Vehicle" says it's in transit! Unreliable system for sure. There are so many suggestions as to the delays that it makes your head swim. Who knows!! I can tell you this with assurance; its all F'd up!! I have a passenger side oil separator from JLT, waiting to be installed. I think the main reason why Ford does not install them is a maintenance issue. It does require periodic emptying and I'm sure Ford knows there are people out there who would never empty it on their own, it would plug up, and so it's a dumbing down decision to cover all possibilities of customer negligence. Makes sense. And the wait continues. I've ordered fourteen new cars from Ford over the years and have never experienced such a display of delays in getting a car delivered.

Last edited:

Jimichrist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
My EDD went from 8/2 to 7/28. From what I can tell that means nothing. Better than the other way I guess. I think that tracking site is trolling us big time.

19OWGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K1299
I now feel like the “bad guy” for all of you that have been waiting so long... I can’t stop driving it. I came from a stage 2+ Audi S4, and I just love everything about this car. Exactly what I was hoping for!

Hang in there, it is worth the wait

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
I now feel like the “bad guy” for all of you that have been waiting so long... I can’t stop driving it. I came from a stage 2+ Audi S4, and I just love everything about this car. Exactly what I was hoping for!

Hang in there, it is worth the wait
Me too! Already broke my cherry, got my first scrape on the bottom of my splitter.
Sponsored