Ford Focus ST

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I had a Velossa Tech on my '17 Focus ST. loved the aggressive look! Would love to have one on my '18 Fiesta, but unfortunately they don't have one for the '18 or '19 yet, hopefully someday soon. Can I ask, what's the point of the one on the passenger side of our Mustang? Just to balance out the look? Its not functional in any way that I can see... I also have an RTR grill on my '18. Also, can you share dyno graph's, before and after including data like you did for the Focus crowd in the ST forum's? Thanks.

OP
OP
VelossaTech

VelossaTech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.velossatechdesign.com
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
I had a Velossa Tech on my '17 Focus ST. loved the aggressive look! Would love to have one on my '18 Fiesta, but unfortunately they don't have one for the '18 or '19 yet, hopefully someday soon. Can I ask, what's the point of the one on the passenger side of our Mustang? Just to balance out the look? Its not functional in any way that I can see... I also have an RTR grill on my '18. Also, can you share dyno graph's, before and after including data like you did for the Focus crowd in the ST forum's? Thanks.
Thank you! And yes the other side is just for symmetry, a lot of people had asked for that.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Woot... ordered. Looking forward to installing this bad boy. Did you ever get any data on how well this seals up with the intake? Performance will be hard to measure but how well it "seals" up should be rather easy to measure.

Thank you! And yes the other side is just for symmetry, a lot of people had asked for that.
That is why I ordered black, it seems to blend in really well so symmetry isn't really an issue.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.