Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I just pulled the trigger on a set of the graphite 10/11 staggered with Cooper tire combo! Should be here Thursday next week! I couldn't pass up the Memorial Day sale price + the extra 10% discount. :rockon:
You're going to love them. Make sure to show them off here when you get them installed.
Sponsored

vegasgt50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Well, I just pulled the trigger on a set of the graphite 10/11 staggered with Cooper tire combo! Should be here Thursday next week! I couldn't pass up the Memorial Day sale price + the extra 10% discount. :rockon:
I just did the same except I didnā€™t get the tire with them cause my local discount tire will beat all prices on tires. Canā€™t wait for next week.

armsdealer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium PP2
Awesome. Iā€™m considering a 19x10.5 +30 square set up and if my math is correct, your rear fitment is only a few mm different from that.

Are you at -2 degrees with adjustment or just after lowering the car? Iā€™m lowered an inch and without rear camber adjustment Iā€™m at -1.7/-1.8 on the rear
Where did you find 19X10.5 +30 wheels?

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you find 19X10.5 +30 wheels?
Iā€™m currently using oem gt350 wheels which use that size for the fronts. I was looking into forged wheels and having them cut to those specs as I hadnā€™t found any wheels in that size. But Iā€™ve since swapped the fronts to the back to check fitment and didnā€™t like the way they fit

armsdealer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium PP2
Iā€™m currently using oem gt350 wheels which use that size for the fronts. I was looking into forged wheels and having them cut to those specs as I hadnā€™t found any wheels in that size. But Iā€™ve since swapped the fronts to the back to check fitment and didnā€™t like the way they fit
I might just pick up a set of GT350 wheels if I can't find any PP2 wheels before my car gets here. I wish someone used the factory sizing for aftermarket wheels.

Sponsored

teetoppz28

Walking on the dark side
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 400a PP1
I just did the same except I didnā€™t get the tire with them cause my local discount tire will beat all prices on tires. Canā€™t wait for next week.
I almost ordered tires separately as well. But with the Memorial Day sale, it was about even in price and the thought of just unwrapping them and putting them on my car immediately when UPS delivers them sounded good. :sunglasses:

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I might just pick up a set of GT350 wheels if I can't find any PP2 wheels before my car gets here. I wish someone used the factory sizing for aftermarket wheels.
I know LMR does gt350r sizing on some of their replica wheels but Iā€™ve never looked into what sizes they were. Iā€™m also looking for some pp2 wheels. Iā€™ll pm you with what Iā€™ve found so far

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Itā€™s killing me that the LMR packages come with such horrible tire selections. I mean all the stores do really. Itā€™s just a serious downgrade for any one coming from a 2018 mustang PP1. The only justification is the tire size of 305/35R19. Michelin doesnā€™t make in the PSS4S if thatā€™s important to you. And when it comes to buying them separately with out tires it doesnā€™t make it worth it in my opinion. Nitto 555G2 at any pice is a definite step down from the PSS4S the car comes with from wet performance to dry to weight it would seem. At 305 Nitto G2ā€™s are 4-5lbs heavier than Michelins at comparable sizes (295/35 is the most comparable). So basically youā€™re paying for wheels to get wider and lighter but in the end because of the increase in tire weight, which many people forget to check (16lbs less vs Michelins package with the same wheels of 35-40 lbs less total weight). They really should have a higher end selection for people who have stock higher end tires.

Last edited:

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
And honestly buying them separately with out tires doesnā€™t make it worth it.
That makes no sense, especially at the sale price right now. Buy 2 more PS4S' in 275/40 and have your rears mounted to the new wheels.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Out of curiosity, has anyone installed a square set of 305's on 11's? I assume this would be the typical (25mm?) spacer and long studs up front like a bunch of other 11" square setups use. I went back through the last 6 pages of posts and didn't see anyone going there, so thought I'd ask...

Sponsored

ChosenJuan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Anyone here have a 19x10 square setup? I was thinking of grabbing a set to run 285s square and for track days, wanted to see someone's opinion on square since most here seem to go staggered.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
If the offsets are the same as the GT7 wheels, I have a set that I daily with 285/35ā€™s. There is a tiny bit of poke on the rear tires, but the front is pretty flush. No figment issues at all

vegasgt50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
That makes no sense, especially at the sale price right now. Buy 2 more PS4S' in 275/40 and have your rears mounted to the new wheels.
I just bought 2 305/35/19 pilot super sports for the rear and am using my stock 275/40/19ā€™s for the front. I think itā€™s a awesome deal.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I really wish they did these in 20ā€, wouldā€™ve picked them up this weekend instead of th GT7ā€™s. These are some of my favorite style of wheels though.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Wow what are
I dont want a square setup and I definitely donā€™t want 4 at 275/40. I personally do not think itā€™s wide enough for the rear. Itā€™s decent but not good enough.
Sponsored