Modifying As-Built Data Guide

s550_kratos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
18' GT Premium Lightning Blue
and now for the final step so i dont fuck anything up.. this is what i currently have right now

coding_zpsez7icbqf.jpg

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Has anyone found the heated/cooled seat TED controllers while playing in Forscan - and if so, are you able to adjust the output of the TEDs?

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone found the EPAS settings and is there a way to adjust via Forscan?

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Any way to have the parking lights come on as daytime running lights without the fog lights?

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone found the EPAS settings and is there a way to adjust via Forscan?
Pretty sure that would be a whole separate module, not something adjustable within Forscan

silverstang9120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
question? I have done everything in first post. got my as built data and as built data for a manual transmission car. I swap from 6r80 to th400 so I want to flash what is needed in to my current automatic computer to manual computer. also will my vin be able to stay the same as the car is tuned. thanks for any and all help.

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ive been doing a lot of digging on this subject already but afraid to try anything. Have a look at this thread and let me know if you attempt anything.

https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7276
That’s an interesting thread that you linked (thanks)! The reason I say that is I have posted my same thoughts regarding upping the TED fan speeds for the upper seat back. I mentioned the Lincoln TSB’s probably now 2yrs ago on here when I had my prior 2016 S550... there are actually several TSBs regarding the TEDs and cooling issues for multiple Ford products. My prior 2016, the TEDs were replaced under warranty, but that still did not fix the issue. Surprisingly there is no single TSB yet for the S550 instructing of a TED software or fan speed update, but they exist for other Ford products.

My thought is, if someone can adjust the settings via Forscan (as being discussed in that thread you posted), it will certainly improve the output of the TED and probably be better for when using them in “cooling” mode, as no one ever complains about lack of warmth when in heating mode.

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
That’s an interesting thread that you linked (thanks)! The reason I say that is I have posted my same thoughts regarding upping the TED fan speeds for the upper seat back. I mentioned the Lincoln TSB’s probably now 2yrs ago on here when I had my prior 2016 S550... there are actually several TSBs regarding the TEDs and cooling issues for multiple Ford products. My prior 2016, the TEDs were replaced under warranty, but that still did not fix the issue. Surprisingly there is no single TSB yet for the S550 instructing of a TED software or fan speed update, but they exist for other Ford products.

My thought is, if someone can adjust the settings via Forscan (as being discussed in that thread you posted), it will certainly improve the output of the TED and probably be better for when using them in “cooling” mode, as no one ever complains about lack of warmth when in heating mode.
Yeah I agree, when you first turn them on in cooling mode the fan speed is higher for a little while then drops, would be good if we could keep that initial speed on all the time

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
read through and have changed a few things successfully via forscan but i also cannot get dark mode to work on my 17.

Police Dark Mode:

Code: 726-32-01: 0A01 0000 006B

Change to: 726-32-01: 0A01 0100 006C

Now your interior lights will not come on when you open your car door, or when you shut off the car! CONFIRMED!

based on the above, to values change, 0 to 1, and B to C. however per the spreadsheet and multiple postings folks have shown to only change the 0 to 1. That is not working for me.

anyone else have any ideas?

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
read through and have changed a few things successfully via forscan but i also cannot get dark mode to work on my 17.

Police Dark Mode:

Code: 726-32-01: 0A01 0000 006B

Change to: 726-32-01: 0A01 0100 006C

Now your interior lights will not come on when you open your car door, or when you shut off the car! CONFIRMED!

based on the above, to values change, 0 to 1, and B to C. however per the spreadsheet and multiple postings folks have shown to only change the 0 to 1. That is not working for me.

anyone else have any ideas?

ok i noticed it updates the next section of hex auto to C from B. still doesn't work

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I'm wondering if anyone else has had an issue with Forscan not loading due to ECU/PCM Strategy not being found? With my stock tune on the car, there are no issues but with my custom tune I'm getting that error. Not sure if maybe it was an oversight on the tuner's part (strategy not found under Vehicle Info on my X4 either) or if Forscan won't work with a custom tune loaded at all...

This is on the latest version of Forscan.
Sponsored