Sponsored

For those who've made these drives, which is better?

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
BRP over the Skyline Drive. The northern BRP is largely open sweepers with good sight lines. As said before, try to stay to weekdays, especially after Memorial day or you will find yourself in RV hell. If you are not locked into ridge line driving, there are great roads down below. From Waynesboro, go south on 81 about 20 miles, pick up 39 to Warm Springs then 220 to Franklin then 33 to Harrisonburg and back to Waynesboro. Or turn left at Franklin to Seneca Rocks then work you way down to Snowshoe. All are beautiful roads with little traffic and minimal LEO presence. Have fun.
That sounds fantastic
Sponsored

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
BRP over the Skyline Drive. The northern BRP is largely open sweepers with good sight lines. As said before, try to stay to weekdays, especially after Memorial day or you will find yourself in RV hell. If you are not locked into ridge line driving, there are great roads down below. From Waynesboro, go south on 81 about 20 miles, pick up 39 to Warm Springs then 220 to Franklin then 33 to Harrisonburg and back to Waynesboro. Or turn left at Franklin to Seneca Rocks then work you way down to Snowshoe. All are beautiful roads with little traffic and minimal LEO presence. Have fun.
Agreed, there are some very fun roads in southeastern WV.

OP
OP
Dusten

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
Well since i move next month i decided i should go drive skyline. Im headed out today

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
Did BRP from just north of Asheville, NC up to around the Virginia line. Was a nice drive, but be warned towards the last 10-15 miles on the NC side it is tar and chipped.

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
RT-33 to Seneca Rocks from Harrisburg and then to Elkins is the best road. Driven it many times in the GT350 and various other cars like my 911's and CTSVs.
Sponsored