Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost Premium | Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for such a detailed response! I did have one more question (for now at least lol)...!

As I mentioned before, but just to recap..I have a 1700psi, 1.2gpm pressure washer. I know it's not the best one out there. Though as far as"foaming capabilities" go, would switching to a 1.1mm orifice from the 1.2 make a difference? I've heard mixed things about it. I'm not sure if it would make a difference on a lowered tier washer like mine. Was wondering if you know anything about that?

Again, thank you for everything!
Sponsored

Texstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 EB Premium PP 6MT
As I mentioned before, but just to recap..I have a 1700psi, 1.2gpm pressure washer. I know it's not the best one out there. Though as far as"foaming capabilities" go, would switching to a 1.1mm orifice from the 1.2 make a difference? I've heard mixed things about it. I'm not sure if it would make a difference on a lowered tier washer like mine. Was wondering if you know anything about that?
No problem. I'm not an expert on pressure washers, but I've generally heard that 1.1mm nozzles work best if you have a lower power electric pressure washer with a foam cannon. I would recommend trying out the 1.2mm unless you find the foam to be inadequate. If you do, maybe give the 1.1mm a shot.