• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania Sync 3 Apim with Nav

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
I have a sync 3 apim with nav. It came from a 2018 ecosport.
$350 shipped USPS.

Thanks
IMG_5925.jpg
1185_84543_10_web.jpg
IMG_5891.jpg
IMG_5892.jpg
IMG_5893.jpg
IMG_5895.jpg
IMG_5926.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

nchris12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
This will work with a mustang since it's out of an ecosport? Does this come with the apim cable? Also do you know anything about programming it to my Vin? Thanks, I'm pretty interested in this

OP
OP
Blade007

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This will work with a mustang since it's out of an ecosport? Does this come with the apim cable? Also do you know anything about programming it to my Vin? Thanks, I'm pretty interested in this
PM Sent

OP
OP
Blade007

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This will work with any mustang that has the 8" sync 3 screen. It just needs to be programmed with forscan

Sponsored

zombiepit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustag Ecoboost Premium W/PP
I know it you can do it with forscan, since i dont have any of that gear is it something i can get programmed at the dealer? sorry noob question

OP
OP
Blade007

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dealer should be able to program but you can confirm with them first

OP
OP
Blade007

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi
Can a moderator please lock or delete this thread? These things are becoming more and more expensive at those auto dismantlers and since I have 2 vehicles that I upgraded I thought it would be best to keep this one as a spare.
Thanks to all that expressed interest in this unit
Sponsored