Would you pick the same color . . .

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Back in 2015 I originally wanted Guard Green. After not being able to find one, a beautiful Ruby Red one found its way into my heart. I decided I wanted something different for my 19. Wanted a Bullitt in HG but no auto killed that idea (bad knee). Then looked at Orange Fury (car I wanted was sold a week earlier) and Velocity Blue (car was wrecked on the dealer lot). So now I start looking at California Specials and found my new love in Oxford White. My wife is a white fanatic so she was thrilled too. I could not be happier.
IMG_7681.jpg
IMG_8834.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
MidwayJ

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I love my Velocity Blue.

The real confirmation is from everyone I show the car too. The first thing they say without me saying anything is how much they love the color!
Velocity Blue Mustang pic.jpg
Velocity Blue and Lightning Blue look pretty similar. I would have to see them in person side by side to decide which I like better.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I love my Velocity Blue.

The real confirmation is from everyone I show the car too. The first thing they say without me saying anything is how much they love the color!
Velocity Blue Mustang pic.jpg
i'm getting the same feedback about my Velocity Blue too! But I have to say I've looked at a bunch of colours in this thread and they all look great! I think there is no bad colour on such a gorgeous design!
20190520_143344.jpg

Sponsored

Darkstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Oxford White.
They don't make 18 GT's in Grabber Blue or Avalanche Grey so, I'm cool with Oxford White.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Current GT convertible is black, my next GT convertible (coming soon ...) will be a different color. Might go with a big, impact color like Blue or Orange (with black interior), but if I go with a darker color again (most likely Magnetic), it'll need to have a red interior :)

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
What is that dirty white stuff you guys are driving in !? :surprised:

Signed, Rover in So Cal. :cwl:

Black is a job but it just looks so dam sexy :like:
I'd maybe go Red or Blue with white stripes. Those both look good

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
What is that dirty white stuff you guys are driving in !? :surprised:

Signed, Rover in So Cal. :cwl:
You're just jealous cuz we get to do donuts in snowy parking lots all winter. :crackup:

Stealthfall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GT
I was initially unsure of a black painted roof on Grabber Blue but after seeing it in person I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sponsored

Boss Bandit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (Lightning Blue), 1998 Camaro SS
Lightning Blue was one of the main reasons for me finally biting the bullet and buying a new Mustang. I didn't like Deep Impact Blue, but I've always had my heart set on a blue Mustang, and once I saw Lightning Blue in person that was it for me. Grabber Blue was too loud for a daily driver for my tastes (on a 70 Boss or Mach 1, that'd be a different story).

Velocity Blue is nice, but doesn't have quite the same level of depth as LB. If I had to buy a new GT, I would welcome VB, and if I had GT350 money I'd really lean more towards Performance Blue, but right now, my '17 in Lightning Blue is all I need. Zero regrets on my color choice, and the constant complements it gets at gas stations and parking lots confirms that. One of the best blues Ford has ever made, possibly better than my all time favorite, Acapulco Blue.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I ordered white and would do it again.

Unlike some other brands/models I don't think there are any "bad" S550 Mustang colors.

I particularly like that Ford offers several non-metallics. When I ordered my ATS, the only non metallic/pearl was black. The champagne I chose looks great but would have preferred some non-metallic other than black.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Absolutely... my second Ruby Red! Loved my 2015 but love my 2018 even more!
Same here - my prior 2016 (Ford RAV Buy Back) was Ruby Red over Ceramic Leather and my replacement 2018 had to be the same!