Sponsored

Would you pick the same color . . .

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
If you're not doing anything Saturday me and a few friends are doing cars & coffee at Memorial City Mall. We are meeting on the SE side of town to make the drive in together.
I live by Memorial City but I will be out there. It would be cool to meet up with you guys. I will start a thread in the Houston forum here to see if we can get some of the other Htown people too.
Sponsored

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
I live by Memorial City but I will be out there. It would be cool to meet up with you guys. I will start a thread in the Houston forum here to see if we can get some of the other Htown people too.
Sounds good. Always down to meet new people.

Schooley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 NFG Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely, I started a thread but it may be in the wrong section.

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Looked and looked for an Ingot Silver car with the options I wanted and couldn't find one so I caved and got Magnetic...My '11 GT was black and my Shelby was Red/white so what the heck...
Still love the silver though!

IMG_2892.PNG
IMG_2890.JPG
Nice stance! Looks great

1bad66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT PP1, '66 Mustang, '18 BMW X3, '97 Tacoma

Sponsored

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
I would absolutely pick the same color. That being said, if I couldn't have Avalanche, it definitely would have been Lead Foot Gray. I just love Gray non-metallic paints.

OP
OP
MidwayJ

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Would I get another Ruby Red if I was to trade her in for a newer model, maybe, maybe not, depends on what's out there at the time.
That's a little different question. Even if I might have a slight wish I had gone blue instead of silver, I would always choose to go a different direction with the NEXT car. I like variety. You would never see 3 red or black cars in a row for this guy.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I had a 2016DIB, loved that color, but too close to Black, was a real pain to keep clean... dust would settle and show immediately after washing. Went with Lightning Blue this time and It is a lighter shade that does not show dirt as bad. Next car would be either Magnetic or Lightning Blue again....

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
No, I wouldn't because Grabber Blue isn't available '18 or '19.

I would revert back to Black.
I've had Black vehicles for yeeeeeeeaars.

What I hate to see is someone that has a Black vehicle that needs a wash.
I've been known to wash my car or truck and the soapsuds are freezing on it......

Sponsored

munizfire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Oh, hell yeah! I love Triple Yellow, and every single time I look at my car, I get excited about the fact that I was able to buy it exactly how I wanted it (GT Premium, M6, Triple Yellow). When I started liking the S550 (it took a while to grow on me) I said to myself that I'd only accept having it in Yellow and maybe Black or White; these days I wouldn't mind other colors, but those are still my top 3.

With that being said, I wouldn't have a 18-19 in Yellow, nor almost any other car.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I wanted Royal Crimson with an A10, 3.55's and spoiler delete. Couldn't find one built within 250 miles last March. Found my close second, my Oxford White base '18 with the other options I certainly would get or I wouldn't have bought the car at all. And I don't really regret my choice, except for when I remember that now the Crimson color is gonna be a very rare '18 only ever color. You Lucky schumcks out there that have them...you know what you got don'tcha? Then I think, that beautiful color is probably just as impossible to keep looking clean as a black car is, and then it no longer bugs me about not having enough patience last year to just wait 6 to 8 weeks for a special order.

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
I absolutly love Lightning Blue. This color really pops out in bright sunlight. IMO, the only other shade blue nicer is
mystang9.JPG
Liquid blue ( Ford GT) .

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Royal Crimson looks awesome. Love Kona Blue too. Those two would make it a hard decision on a new one. I do however enjoy my Grabber Blue since it's different.

IMG_20180422_130609.jpg
Sponsored