Sponsored

Eradispeed+ rotors who went with them over a full kit replacement?

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Love my Eradispeed+ upgraded rotors. Went back n forth on whether I'd do a full drag brake set up on my '18 or not. Decided not to since its still mainly a street car. Still wanted the advantage of shedding some weight, especially off the rear. Also, the side benefit of the pure sexiness look was irresistible. Anyone else go this route? If so, impressions? I got the best price on both at AM, also purchased and did the FR3 Track suspension (also bought at AM) at the same time, along with the "Y" lowering springs. Have yet to get the car to the track for a before and after comparison, don't expect much, but lowering the car an inch (1.25" rear, .75" front) and stiffening up the front strut mounts had to improve my aero at least. I also bought new ceramic pads, but did not install them yet, anyone else go this route who's tracked their car already? I'm a drag racer primarily, who mostly went with this set up for looks, a better stance and aero and a bit of weight savings, if you've tracked the same set up, and went from base suspension brakes and suspension to these, like I did, could you share your impressions from track days or from the 1/4 mile?
3006.jpeg.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
By the way, if anyone lives in the middle of Ohio and wants my OEM base rotors (also same one's used on the PP Ecoboost) let me know. 3k miles on them, boxed in the Baer boxes, will let them go super cheap if someone needs replacements...you must pick up. $40 for all 4. I don't see myself ever putting them back on the car, because this is a toy not a daily driver and these new rotors will last forever at roughly 3k miles a year useage.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I put the same rotors on last summer. Everything else in my brakes is stock. Haven't been to a track. They work fine for a daily driver. I'm happy to shed the pounds, and they look great with my lightweight wheels.

30060215507_84f90a9808_o.jpg