Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
What does your spouse drive?

Sounds like you are pretty in love with your 15 GT man. Husbands are allowed to have "would likes" too.
Sponsored

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
Seems like a lot of these people who make that excuse already have the ability to haul grandkids around just fine. That’s a bullshit excuse, and you know it.
Lol... No I don’t know it.

OP don’t want to drive the grandkids around in a 14 year old truck with 120k miles. Makes sense to me.

Tone Everready

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB and 2019 GT
Lol... No I don’t know it.

OP don’t want to drive the grandkids around in a 14 year old truck with 120k miles. Makes sense to me.
That makes absolutely no sense to me. If it’s a POS, get rid of it. If not, then why the fuck can’t the grandkids ride in it?

Tone Everready

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB and 2019 GT
Heaven forbid perfect little miss and mister sperm have to ride in a.... 14 YEAR OLD VEHICLE!!!

OP
OP

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
The wife drives the Ram 2500 diesel with 5'' exhaust. I rebuilt the entire suspension, still needs a little rust work behind the bed's wheel flares. Going to buy entire quarter panels soon.

Did the deed last night. I made a deal with Koon's Ford on a $53,160 Magnetic Explorer Sport 3.5 ecoboost. Got about 9k off with rebates, some BJ's wholesale club 1k rebate and an even $28,000 for my '15 premium GT coupe with 8200 miles on it. Ended up with over 18k equity and a mid 400's payment at 3.5%.The new vehicle is super nice and quick as hell. I still have my beast to drive and the wife and I can enjoy the new vehicle which is very practical.

Don't get me wrong, I already miss the '15 because it is flawless and was a great ride, but I still have the one I would never get rid of. Can't expect her to drive a 15 year old loud truck forever. I'm just going to continue to work on the truck and keep it up to standards. I'm very impressed with the new SUV, it's ride and options. I still have the '66 big block Corvette coupe I restored a few years ago to look forward to playing with in the future too.

By the way, right now at Koons they have several new PP2 cars that sell for about 40k from around 46k no questions asked. They also sell GT350's for no ADM.
Sponsored

Last edited: