• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona GT Performance Pack Wheels with DWS06 Tires

LiquidFlame

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
Bought the car some Rotiforms, so the PP wheels are going up for sale because I don't have room for them.
Rims are OEM 19x9 (front) and 19x9.5 (rear), been on the car since new (exactly 25086 miles). Overall they're in pretty good shape, 1 of them is pretty perfect, and the other 3 have some curb rash. I think a good amount can be covered with touch up paint, but there are some rough spots. I'd give them an 7.5-8/10 condition. I tried to get good pictures but you know how that goes...
Tires are Continental DWS06, 255/40 up front and 275/40 in the rear. Have exactly 6,323 miles with new TPMS sensors at the time. I have done zero burnouts so they're all about 85% tread left. The two rears have had a patch put in each from a couple screws but holds just fine.
I have the stock lug nuts, with the locking nut/key. I also have the TPMS reprogramming tool, which I won't give you but you can use it to program them to your car. And I have 1" spacers that make these wheels sit just about flush.
Local pickup only in Scottsdale area, I don't want to deal with shipping, plus it would be crazy expensive. I'm in Orange County, CA every so often, so if you live there and really want them we might be able to work something out. Asking $850 for everything since tires are still pretty new. Perfect for someone who wants a clean looking setup!
PM with any questions.
20190515_154518.jpg
20190515_154526.jpg
20190515_154533.jpg
20190515_154556.jpg
20190515_154610.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
LiquidFlame

LiquidFlame

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
Bump, price lowered.

OP
OP
LiquidFlame

LiquidFlame

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
To the top

OP
OP
LiquidFlame

LiquidFlame

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
Bump

OP
OP
LiquidFlame

LiquidFlame

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
Up top

Sponsored

OP
OP
LiquidFlame

LiquidFlame

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
Bump

BTBAM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350 Oxford White/Blue Stripes
Free bump, I wish you lived near Chicago I would take these now.
Sponsored