Sponsored

Bought a new 2019 PP2!

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
I payed close to $45k out the door for the car. I have some close connections in ford motor company, so I got lucky and got a very good discount!
I have a Kona Blue(301A) PP2 with active exhaust and Recaro's. When I had my 14 GT I was thinking about Recaro's after the fact and they are expensive. You might get lucky and find some that someone replaced but they were few and far between when I was looking.

Ford W springs are for Magneride and drop a bit less than an inch. Should be a great match. If you want to better the handling even more you can add the Ford track sway bars. Now they even sell a package with both springs and sways plus a Magneride tune. It says you don't need the tune if you have a PP2 so basically you can get this and have PP2 handling on a PP1 with 10speed if you wanted. I would have gone that route if I had seen that package before I bought my PP2.

Came out of a '13 Boss into a PP2. Thought I would miss the Boss but after 1300 miles I'm not looking back. I love this thing.
Same here. Had a 13 Laguna Seca. Was a tough decision to part with it but man the ability to use Normal mode on the street and then tighten things up by switching to Track mode is great. Plus I really like the way the PP2 car looks. The wheels, splitter, spoiler and big tires work together well.
Sponsored

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
I just had my track alignment set up (-2.8) in the front, Motul brake fluid put in and the diff cooler is being installed this week. We are going to se how good this car can be compared to the Porsche’s that I am used to.
Did you get CC plates to get the camber to -2.8?

m0.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ulixes
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic Mustang GT PP2
I just had my track alignment set up...
Good to see a PP2 being used for one of its intended purposes (the other is: looking awesome wherever it goes :crackup:)

Curious to see how it compares, mid-engine cars are a ton of fun though.

Btw, for sure I havent seen another NFG PP2 til now. :shock:

Sponsored

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
I got the steeda duel rate magnaride spring very happy. It lowered the car about 1/4 inch. Which tracks what steeda says. Dont forget the PP2's already sit 1.5 inches lower that a standard PP1.
Only a 1/2 inch lower than the PP1. I’ve read that a few places.

OP
OP
Chris1229

Chris1229

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Performance Pack 1 Mustang GT 401A 10r80
Anyone have any recommendations on which catch can to get? I wanted to get one catch can that vents driver and passenger sides but if that’s not necessary then one side is fine!

Sponsored

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2
i went with upr because i got a deal on it, pretty much identical to jlt. but pass side is all you need

OP
OP
Chris1229

Chris1229

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Performance Pack 1 Mustang GT 401A 10r80
Thanks guys, passenger side it is!!!

Ghost50