Vortech Intercooler

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I take my Mustang to a extremely recommended speed shop in Seattle that specializes in Mustangs and Corvettes. That being said Brad the owner highly recommends the Vortech Intercooler for our cars if we plan on tracking them. Anyone here running one and does it perform as a $1100 Intercooler should? (and yes I can afford it)
Sponsored

Deleted member

Dont waste your money go with an ETS if your looking for maximum surface area. Even if the Vortech is somehow a little better with pressure drop, the gains still wont be worth $1100.

OP
OP
Vicr

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Dont waste your money go with an ETS if your looking for maximum surface area. Even if the Vortech is somehow a little better with pressure drop, the gains still wont be worth $1100.
Question: what does the ETS intercooler have over the cp-e Delta Core V2 or the ATM?

Deleted member

Question: what does the ETS intercooler have over the cp-e Delta Core V2 or the ATM?
It's $600 cheaper and has a larger surface area. Youre not gonna get massive gains from an intercooler, its there to keep charge temps down. Spending $1100 on one is pointless, when you can get a different brand that does the same if not better for cheaper. Like i said before, even if the vortech had some magic intercooler voodoo that let it keep temps a few degrees cooler its not worth the extra cash that could be put toward other parts.
Sponsored