• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Looking for seats for sale

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Before I get flamed by bored annoyed people, yes, I've tried the search bar, it doesn't work worth a damn here. With that said, I"m looking to replace my base cloth seats (fronts only) with either Recaro's or the Ford Performance seats, leather or cloth, doesn't matter. Contact me if you have a set that is in perfect condition...I live in the middle of Ohio, would like to stay within 200 miles, willing to pick up. Thanks!
Sponsored

808muscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Whipple, 2006 GT Blown and cammed
If you can't find seats to buy, swapping in katzkins is simple and offers a way nicer seat then stock.

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
If you can't find seats to buy, swapping in katzkins is simple and offers a way nicer seat then stock.
I've looked at them, they are very nice, and I have a local shop that deals with them on the install. With that said, I still have the base cloth seats, and for some stupid reason I really really want Recaro's for the look and feel....because Racecar.

808muscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Whipple, 2006 GT Blown and cammed
I've looked at them, they are very nice, and I have a local shop that deals with them on the install. With that said, I still have the base cloth seats, and for some stupid reason I really really want Recaro's for the look and feel....because Racecar.
I get it those recaros are awesome.

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I get it those recaros are awesome.
awesome. and expensive. I have my eye out for a set of the cloth one's out of a '19...now I just need to get lucky and actually find em available. SO far, zero luck. My back up plan is the super expensive Ford Performance Recaro's in leather (M-63660005-MF). Also, only see them new, and they are all, and have been for months now, on back order with most suppliers saying a time frame to get them could be 6 to 8 weeks. At $3k, and that long of a wait, I've yet to pull the trigger...because I know my luck, as soon as I do so, I'll find a set out of a wrecked car in perfect condition for less. At some point I'll commit to this purchase, whether new or not, because its really the last big purchase I plan on making for my car's build. It's also hard to pull the trigger on making this aesthetic change because my stock cloth seats are actually very comfortable too.
Sponsored