Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Flush to the muffler. You have to because the stock tip does not come straight out from the can.
It dips down, then out.
Sorry, don't have the part number
Sponsored

BLU-PNY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Mustang premium vert, 2016 F-150 XLT 4x4, 2006 Mazda Miata
Flush to the muffler. You have to because the stock tip does not come straight out from the can.
It dips down, then out.
Sorry, don't have the part number
Hey, thanks Chef - really appreciate your response, the pic, and the info. I'll keep searching for that tip - haven't found it yet but I'm sure I can find it, assuming it's still available.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Yes, I realize that:).....and getting responses from prior posters is probably a long shot, but after a lot of searching, this thread contained info I was interested in.

Problem is that I really would like to improve the look of my exhaust outlets. This is one way to do it fairly inexpensively. Obviously the other way is an exhaust change, like an axle back replacement system. I am also considering that option but would only go that route if I could get a better sound, with little increase in volume while cruising easy but more "bark" only when I step on it. The only two systems that I might consider are: 1) AWE Touring axle-back and 2) Ford Performance by Borla Touring axle back. Of the dozens of exhaust system sound clips I have listened to so far, these two are the ones that interest me......but......clips and reviews of them are pretty limited…..and I'm not really sure I like the sound that much better than the quiet stock exhaust. I sure don't want my car to sound like a blatty ricer kiddie car!

So....I go back to considering just replacing the stock tips for now.

Wish I could find more feedback or actually hear those two axle back systems I mentioned....
I’m also looking into the AWE, hard to find info :(
Sponsored