MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Yes you will ruin it but you will ruin much more too!!

You will ruin your relationships especially with women since your car will excite you more than them...

You will ruin your bank account, especially if some one rolls you on the freeway when you think you are unstoppable...

You will ruin your ability to have conversations that most consider normal. Your new sentences will begin with things like “Have you found E near you that tests above 80?...”

You will ruin things you use to find joy in, they just won’t be as satisfying as a 5 minute rip to the grocery store...

You will ruin the ego’s of exotic owners...

You will ruin the environment with you countless burnouts and constant need of new tires...

You will ruin your pants the first time things get just a bit too much and that butt pucker you felt had a little more in it....

Lastly and most important, you will ruin your perspective that a Camaro could be a fast car.

Don’t ruin your life because you want to supercharger your car, just not worth it.
Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Lol what kinda question is that? Is air pollution ruining your health? well yeah, & so what. Should you just kill yourself to avoid breathing it? of course not. Not keeping up with regular maintenance will ruin your car quicker then any power adder can.

tjwoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Mine is sorta ruined. I cannot register or sell it since it won’t pass emissions anymore. But can always take the supercharger off of it to do either of those things. So it’s just a temporary ruining. Lol. It is worth all the extra fun though.
thought you got it pass emissions

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Yes. Turbo it instead.

Sponsored

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
Yes you will ruin it but you will ruin much more too!!

You will ruin your relationships especially with women since your car will excite you more than them...

You will ruin your bank account, especially if some one rolls you on the freeway when you think you are unstoppable...

You will ruin your ability to have conversations that most consider normal. Your new sentences will begin with things like “Have you found E near you that tests above 80?...”

You will ruin things you use to find joy in, they just won’t be as satisfying as a 5 minute rip to the grocery store...

You will ruin the ego’s of exotic owners...

You will ruin the environment with you countless burnouts and constant need of new tires...

You will ruin your pants the first time things get just a bit too much and that butt pucker you felt had a little more in it....

Lastly and most important, you will ruin your perspective that a Camaro could be a fast car.

Don’t ruin your life because you want to supercharger your car, just not worth it.
Post of the year. :sun:

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Hey guys, i just bought a 2019 mustang gt and was thinking about roush supercharging it, but i heard that supercharging your car is ruining it. Is that true? If so how is it ruining your car?
It's not. Just do it. It's awesome.

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
thought you got it pass emissions
Worked the first year. This year got sent to the inspector, guessing because the smog guy was paying more attention. Had to go back to stock to pass.

tjwoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Worked the first year. This year got sent to the inspector, guessing because the smog guy was paying more attention. Had to go back to stock to pass.
you have a stage 2 right? coudln't take pulley off, and put a stock tune on, at pass that way?

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I have had 2 stang’s with boost, 1 stick and 1 auto .. no issues. fat guys love food, Coyotes love boost...

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
you have a stage 2 right? coudln't take pulley off, and put a stock tune on, at pass that way?
Thought about doing that but wasn’t sure how the stock tune would work with the MAF in the intercooler vs the stock airbox, seems like the flow would be just a little different. Plus I wanted to paint my intercooler, so I pulled it all out. Also changed the injectors back to stock, didn’t know haha w the stock tune would run with bigger injectors.

Bigswollnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 Mustang 5.0
Get a PD blower, it is the most fun I have ever had in a car, even more than road head. lol.

jmorris47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
You can ruin anything if you work at it. However, any kind of quality "power adder" will not ruin your car unless your goal is to keep it stock and it didn't come with a "power adder". I have a 19 PPL2 with the Roush (and a few other goodies) and it runs flawlessly...knocks down 25+ on the highway without trying hard. Go ahead and get a quality system and you will not regret it. The extra HP /TQ is wonderful!!!!
19 PPL2.jpg

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
It depends. Mine isnt a daily. I do about 5000 miles a year in it and u don't drive it super hard.

Way I see it, it should be fine for the next 5 years on stock internals minues chains, chain guides, opg and crank gear sprocket and a after market oil cooler.

Beyond that, resleeve, and built motor. To shoot for 800 to 900 rwp and upgrade the driveshaft and halfshafts
Sponsored