Ayham Kutit
Vehicle(s)
Black S550

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
I haven't tried the old version that come with this Chinese one, UCDS now is on 2.004.3 which they patched so it wouldn't work with those Chinese replicas
Good to know, thanks for quick reply.

Last edited:

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
I tried with the Chinese version a couple of months ago as UCDS was on backorder. The older version of the software didn't have Mustang and attempting to update the software just bricked the Chinese one, so I ended up returning it.

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
Just want to confirm that this process works :D

Turns out the exact coding is a little different for RHD cars, but in principle, it can be done.

Shout out to @Thestangb for his help this evening - he knows his stuff!

Will try and post again once we have it all ironed out.

First of all MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So I finally got some time to work on my car and enable the line lock!

The easy way (Software way)

This was tested and successfully done on an EB!

You will need to buy a UCDS tool in order to do this (I'm not related to this website in any way): https://www.ucdsys.ru/?page_id=93&lang=en

After getting this tool and downloading their application,now you will need to flash the ABS module as the following:

1. Run the UCDS app

2. Select VBF File Loader

3. Add the attached files
4. Tick "Enable sleep all modules mode"

5. Click Start Programming and wait for the process to be completed.

6. After the flashing procedure is done, now you need to use Forscan (You can still use the UCDS but I prefered the Forscan as I had the calibration done already) - Program the ABS as-built data

7. You need to program the ABS to recognize your VIN as explained in before:

8. Enjoy ;)

P.S. AS STATED, THIS WAS DONE SUCCESSFULLY ON AN ECOBOOST AND IT'S WORKING PERFECTLY!

Last edited:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Just got this on mine (Thanks to @acull200 and this thread), we had a few issues, my battery is a little bit fucked, so the ABS ECU ended up getting bricked (about 3 times!)

ended up putting Adam's battery into my car to get it to work:
GtfPHkmpfnJWyPaaiDtgST09kj30INyMu73RWwIomLfQX2CZtH4zfmDxpnofZmX9X4HWLBfEA&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.jpg

But alas, we've got it working, tested, sorted, happy days!

Q9ifzvce52u-kXMQDxYH68V_coTM7eBYOtkNO_ZgssIKcbcv0T5JhQ6Nwgiqv2-IIYZkuqiYg&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.jpg

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Just got this on mine (Thanks to @acull200 and this thread), we had a few issues, my battery is a little bit fucked, so the ABS ECU ended up getting bricked (about 3 times!)

ended up putting Adam's battery into my car to get it to work:
GtfPHkmpfnJWyPaaiDtgST09kj30INyMu73RWwIomLfQX2CZtH4zfmDxpnofZmX9X4HWLBfEA&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.jpg

But alas, we've got it working, tested, sorted, happy days!

Q9ifzvce52u-kXMQDxYH68V_coTM7eBYOtkNO_ZgssIKcbcv0T5JhQ6Nwgiqv2-IIYZkuqiYg&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.jpg
How much did you pay for the tool or software? If it isn't too pricey I might give this a shot too.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
How much did you pay for the tool or software? If it isn't too pricey I might give this a shot too.
ÂŁ0.00... Adam (Acull) did it for me... although the tool + tokens needed is like ÂŁ100-200 all in.

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
@Thestangb confirmed today the software version works just fine, so I'm finally double eating my words now...

With that said, have you attempted to locate the 2018 Eco firmware to see if it would work in the 15-17 module? I don't know what other changes are made using the GT firmware. I know the ABS as-built is different between Ecoboost models with and without performance pack, so there has to be something it's changing configuration wise. Using the 18 EB firmware would seem to be a better match since it uses the exact same brakes, and has the line lock enabled from the factory.

Chipa777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jenia
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2017
Has anyone been able to enable line lock on ecoboost at?

Sponsored

Hinzel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
anyone in WA state have one of these? would prefer to pay someone to do this instead of ordering my own and using it once

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Resurrecting an old thread, but something I have been searching for. Like above, how about anyone in or near Winston Salem, NC? I was at the drag strip today and really need line lock on the car.