Chris1229

Chris1229

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Performance Pack 1 Mustang GT 401A 10r80
Oh great, another Florida-based Magnetic Metallic PP2 in the mix; there goes my exclusivity :crackup:
In all seriousness, welcome to the club man! Great car and Sarasota is a beautiful city to drive it around in :like:
Thank you my friend, I have been in sarasota since 1999. I absolutely love it here!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Chris1229

Chris1229

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thank you everyone, it feels amazing to be back in the mustang community!

OP
OP
Chris1229

Chris1229

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oh great, another Florida-based Magnetic Metallic PP2 in the mix; there goes my exclusivity :crackup:
In all seriousness, welcome to the club man! Great car and Sarasota is a beautiful city to drive it around in :like:
Just added you on instagram!

m0.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ulixes
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic Mustang GT PP2

onefastmf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
james
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue
Beautiful car and color combo, but seems weird to me that people are willing to spend 45-50k on a regular mustang when the prices on the used gt350 cars are now under 50k. Car might be worth 32k in 12 months. ya'll crazy

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Thank you brother, love the color of your car!
And vice versa - the Magnetic reminds me a bit of my past 2003 Cobra in Dark Shadow Grey. The PP2 wheels work very well with Magnetic

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
Beautiful car and color combo, but seems weird to me that people are willing to spend 45-50k on a regular mustang when the prices on the used gt350 cars are now under 50k. Car might be worth 32k in 12 months. ya'll crazy
Don't worry about it. We do it...because we can. And besides, the GT350 doesn't come in a 10 speed auto.

onefastmf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
james
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue
Ya not having that 10 speed is one of its weaknesses

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Oh, great, another Florida-based Magnetic Metallic PP2 in the mix; there goes my exclusivity. :crackup:
I bought mine in Sebring (FL), but brought it back to Tejas cuz it seemed like there was a Magnetic PP2 on every corner in Florida!!! :facepalm:

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
I'll drive mine well past 100K (my 2011 GT took me for 190K+ miles when I sold it for about 25% of what I paid for it), and I'm not so sure that the 5.2 (or GT350) is destined for 150-200K relatively trouble free miles. If I had a GT350 I doubt I'd want to subject it to DD work. My first gen Coyote and early MT82 w/ 3.73 RE performed great with no problems and no repair work ever (it still had the original clutch when I sold it.) AC went out, but that was about it. That would be cool if I am proven wrong, but the voodoo is sort-of exotic and would surprise to see high mileage examples. FPC is cool, but I doubt it's a better design than a CPC. Plus, the new Coyote with DI/PI combo is pretty cool.

Finally a used GT350 says caveat emptor all over it.

20mustang16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave Deluca
Vehicle(s)
2019. Mustang gt pp2 D.O.A. LEMON
It’s been 5 years since I have owned a mustang. I sold my 2013 mustang gt back in 2014 as kick start money to start my company. I almost bought a gt500 in 2015, but my wife always wanted a red mustang. I owned two mustangs over the years, so I thought it was a good time to buy her a car instead. So we left with her brand new 2015 race red Ecoboost mustang and she loved it. Best feeling in the world to see that you’re responsible for that new mustang enthusiast joining the car world. So 2019 roles around and I realize it has been 5 years since I have owned a mustang. So I decided it was time for a new pony for myself. So I called my dealer told them what I wanted they tracked it down and brought home my brand new Mustang. This baby had 5 miles on it when I left the dealership. I absolutely love this car, ford did a great job with it. I have a very small list of things I want to do to this car (Steeda closed box intake, stainless works long tube headers and a tune). This might be my cheapest mod list! LoL

2019 Performance Pack 2
DAA887C2-E78C-4BAA-89B4-EB287A22B86A.jpeg
CD7184AC-94A0-45B6-BB0E-9B28976B7DEE.jpeg
It’s been 5 years since I have owned a mustang. I sold my 2013 mustang gt back in 2014 as kick start money to start my company. I almost bought a gt500 in 2015, but my wife always wanted a red mustang. I owned two mustangs over the years, so I thought it was a good time to buy her a car instead. So we left with her brand new 2015 race red Ecoboost mustang and she loved it. Best feeling in the world to see that you’re responsible for that new mustang enthusiast joining the car world. So 2019 roles around and I realize it has been 5 years since I have owned a mustang. So I decided it was time for a new pony for myself. So I called my dealer told them what I wanted they tracked it down and brought home my brand new Mustang. This baby had 5 miles on it when I left the dealership. I absolutely love this car, ford did a great job with it. I have a very small list of things I want to do to this car (Steeda closed box intake, stainless works long tube headers and a tune). This might be my cheapest mod list! LoL

2019 Performance Pack 2
DAA887C2-E78C-4BAA-89B4-EB287A22B86A.jpeg
CD7184AC-94A0-45B6-BB0E-9B28976B7DEE.jpeg

20mustang16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave Deluca
Vehicle(s)
2019. Mustang gt pp2 D.O.A. LEMON
Good looking ride mines on order being made as we speak , it's been a long 2 months already what options did u get? active exhaust , b&o stereo upgrade, ect I'm doing Bmr lowering springs for the gt350 my neighbor bought a pp2 in kona blue and has done some mods already like spring kit and swapped out the Michelin ps2 tires for Michelin super sport 35 profile also a ngauge so he can run on the corn fuel , the car looks great it took up the 4x4 wheel gap with a minimal drop . Also I bought a bmr craddle lock out kit I've got a good pile of mods in my garage already and the car is not even here yet! Ha

OP
OP
Chris1229

Chris1229

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Good looking ride mines on order being made as we speak , it's been a long 2 months already what options did u get? active exhaust , b&o stereo upgrade, ect I'm doing Bmr lowering springs for the gt350 my neighbor bought a pp2 in kona blue and has done some mods already like spring kit and swapped out the Michelin ps2 tires for Michelin super sport 35 profile also a ngauge so he can run on the corn fuel , the car looks great it took up the 4x4 wheel gap with a minimal drop . Also I bought a bmr craddle lock out kit I've got a good pile of mods in my garage already and the car is not even here yet! Ha
I am a little old school, I wanted a bare bones muscle car. So I order a base pp2 car with the analog dash, active exhaust and I wanted the recaro seats but that didn’t happen. So I will have to find a pair of recaros for the car. My plans for the car is simple, I already order the sct tuner and the steeda intake that showed up Wednesday. Next round of mods are Steeda sport springs stop the hop starter kit and decided on which brand of headers to order. Then decide on short throw shifter and some more suspension mods. I want to keep the car n/a and just build a fun all around muscle car that can be brought to auto cross events but still be a cool weekend cruiser.

OP
OP
Chris1229

Chris1229

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Don’t get my wrong, I love the gt350 would love to own one. But ford calls this package the baby 350 package. It’s got most of the goodies from the gt350 and the tires from the gt350r. I honestly bet if the 350 and the pp2 went head to head on a course the pp2 they would be pretty damn close. The tires makes a huge difference between the two cars. But here is another example would you own a stage 3 Roush? If yes, then isn’t that a glorified mustang gt with a Tvs blower that you could build yourself for less? The pp2?was also built in limited quantity 1500 units. So I don’t think this car will do as much depreciation as you might think, but who buys a car to make money on it? It’s a rolling money pit that can be taken away at any moment while driving or sitting at a stop light. If you ever get a chance to drive a pp2 car I bet you would be surprised at how well ford built this car!
Sponsored

Last edited: