Sponsored

Finally got me one!

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Congrats on becoming the owner of a Ford Mustang.

Prepare for more smiles per mile, than you have ever experienced before.

Enjoy
:clap:

Smokey613

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations on your new Race Red GT. You will get lots of comments on the color.

BD1F613F-3AF7-479E-AB37-4993DBD46F05.jpeg

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
congrats on car mate youll enjoy owning a mustang hope to catch you at some meets

Lowrider Lincoln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang - Shadow Edition, Triple Yellow '72 Lincoln - Lowrider '72 Gran Torino Sport '79 Firebird
Welcome to the 6G club. Nice car. Modified or standard, they are great fun. Enjoy.

Sponsored

OP
OP
maddog1982

maddog1982

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (S550)
it'll run just fine on normal grade unleaded no bother although i think most of us have been remapped/tuned to need 98/99 anyway (vpower etc)
What tune do you run? Is there a benefit from mapping without any bolt ones? If mapped for 99 without Bolt ons is there any power difference? Only thing I may do is a catback.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
What tune do you run? Is there a benefit from mapping without any bolt ones? If mapped for 99 without Bolt ons is there any power difference? Only thing I may do is a catback.
i'm lund tuned but others are done locally or from other suppliers etc I just went with lund.
You'll definitely see power boosts from a tune even without touching anything else but for the sake of £60 stick a K&N panel filter in the stock airbox and at very least replace the resonator with an X or H pipe you can leave cats and back boxes in if you want and you'll see much healthier gains mostly in torque over hp but either way from factory the engine is so dialled back its insane.

OP
OP
maddog1982

maddog1982

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (S550)
i'm lund tuned but others are done locally or from other suppliers etc I just went with lund.
You'll definitely see power boosts from a tune even without touching anything else but for the sake of £60 stick a K&N panel filter in the stock airbox and at very least replace the resonator with an X or H pipe you can leave cats and back boxes in if you want and you'll see much healthier gains mostly in torque over hp but either way from factory the engine is so dialled back its insane.
Thanks, I'm a little hesitant of cutting into the exhaust! Would love a H pipe as that would give me the volume increase, believe an x will make it raspy. Really panel filters help?

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Thanks, I'm a little hesitant of cutting into the exhaust! Would love a H pipe as that would give me the volume increase, believe an x will make it raspy. Really panel filters help?
find your nearest power flow they'll do the exhaust work for you no problems then you can have a custom made pipe made up and yes a panel filter is actually the best filter you can get for it the stock airbox flows really well and avoids high iat's from heat soak which plague "cold" air intakes from 3rd party vendors.

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
CAI, full CAT back and a Lund tune, first things I did :thumbsup:

You can go the route of buying parts in the US and shipping internally to Stackry, who will repackage and ship to you or you can buy from NemesisUK, who will do all the buying and shipping for you. You can also buy a lot of parts directly in the UK now but they still more expensive and less choices than the US.
Sponsored