Sponsored

2020 Mustang Order Guide Attached

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
True, but I don't think I could beat the factory price.
I don't think it'd be much more, actually. You don't need to get the OEM rims, there's a look-alike set that's both lighter and WAAAAAAAAAAY cheaper.
Sponsored

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I don't think it'd be much more, actually. You don't need to get the OEM rims, there's a look-alike set that's both lighter and WAAAAAAAAAAY cheaper.
Do tell...

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
The front or rear tilt positions were eliminated. Now passenger seat just goes up, down, back or forward. Seems odd to make that change....
That's actually not so good for vacation drives. The passenger deserves to adjust for max comfort as much as the driver.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Interesting note on the GT standard equipment tab under the MT-82 info it says “new gearing”

I wonder what the exact gearing is??

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
It says “removed 6-way power adjustable” and is now 4-way for passenger, I assumed that was the lumbar being removed. So, what directions were removed?
6-way is forward/back, up/down, cushion tilt up/down. 4-way lacks cushion tilt. Power lumbar on the driver's seat is not counted in the adjustment number. Fart sound made by leather seat rubbing against console during forward/back adjustment remains standard.

Sponsored

torqued

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Interesting note on the GT standard equipment tab under the MT-82 info it says “new gearing”
That caught my eye too, but then I looked at the 2019 order guide and it says the same thing. Still "MT82-D4".

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
Not enough changes to make me flip.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
That caught my eye too, but then I looked at the 2019 order guide and it says the same thing. Still "MT82-D4".
True.

Wonder if they’d change the gearing but keep the same model?

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
That's definitely a weird change as the tilting is also the up/down for the 2019 and prior MYs, isn't it? Plus, I'd imagine it's easier for them to just copy/paste the same seat-track and controls on both sides...?
It's almost certainly in the spirit of removing a component (i.e. one of the motors) that saves a few $$ per car, multiplied by 1,000s of cars. Happens all the time. Classic example used to be first year of a new model had a cigarette printed on the lighter, later ones had it removed...to save a few cents per car!

Sponsored