Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost Premium | Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone,

I know this has probably been posted a lot, so sorry for posting it, but I wanted to get your opinions!

As far as the 0-60 times go for a 2019 Eco, 10 Speed, Performance Pack with 91 fuel (Highest in my area). What are the times like? I know there are a lot of variables it depends on, but I was curious to what some times are that you guys have either had or seen. First off, before I say anything else...yes..I am absolutely loving the car, so don't get me wrong! I know 0-60s aren't that important to some people, but as a gamer myself, I'm extremely interested in these 0-60 times/stats.

I've tested several times so far. Only accelerated from a dead stop. I've tried it in Sport/Sport+ and Sport/Drag. Both seemed to give similar"ish" times. My best time was in Sport/Sport+ I believe and I was only able to get that time once. It was about 6.5 seconds.

The other times I've tested were 6.8, 7.0 and 7.2, etc..I've seen a lot of people getting in the high fives at least, such as anywhere from 5.4-5.8.

What times have you guys been experiencing? Again I know it all varies, but a majority of people seem to be in the mid-high fives.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

CurtisH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost PP, 2011 Edge
2018 Ecoboost Premium PP A10 93 octane - 5.6 seconds - temperature was about 80 degrees. The launch wasn’t good because the road surface was kind of poor. I haven’t tried since.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Mine is a 17 with manual and Cobb tune, and I've gotten 5.4 0-60.

McCarthy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Post pictures of the screen, otherwise the results are irrelevant.

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Why post pictures? The car is capable of mid to high 5's so people actually doing those times should be believed no?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
2018 Ecoboost Premium PP A10 93 octane - 5.6 seconds - temperature was about 80 degrees. The launch wasn’t good because the road surface was kind of poor. I haven’t tried since.
Very interesting. I'm even more curious now. You do have 93 octane, but I feel like I would still be somewhere in that range with 91. When I tried these tests it was around 70-75 degrees.

Why post pictures? The car is capable of mid to high 5's so people actually doing those times should be believed no?
Agreed. I don't think pictures are necessary, but proves my point even further. Not sure why I'm not even these mid to high 5's.

OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This was mine in a 2018 10A. 1/2 tank of fuel, spare tire&jack, and a passenger. Stock with axle-back muffler delete.

Shifter in sport and didn't use paddles. 1000 RPM launch. I'll post results again when it's just me in the car and a higher launch rpm.
Edit: forgot to add this was 93 octane fuel and around 77deg ambient temp.

IMG_20190514_203557_01.jpg
That's very interesting. I wonder why my results seem so different from yours. Maybe I'm just overthinking it. Lol
Still...I feel like I should be in the mid-high 5s.
20190514_182801.jpg

OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I was on a good grippy road surface, and the weather was nice. Did you load up the trans at all?
Grip was good, minimal to no tire spin. Weather was nice as well. And forgive me, but what did you mean by load up the trans?

OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Press the brake pedal, and the gas together to build a little boost off the line. Not too much or you will just cook the tires.
I haven't tried that yet, just a basic gas it from a stop. I'll give that a shot and see!

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
He launched at 1,000rpm, you launched from full stop. That’s the main difference, also 93 Oct will give you full 310hp/350tq, lower octane will be slightly slower.

That's very interesting. I wonder why my results seem so different from yours. Maybe I'm just overthinking it. Lol
Still...I feel like I should be in the mid-high 5s.
20190514_182801.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Press the brake pedal, and the gas together to build a little boost off the line. Not too much or you will just cook the tires.
He launched at 1,000rpm, you launched from full stop. That’s the main difference, also 93 Oct will give you full 310hp/350tq, lower octane will be slightly slower.
Thanks for the tip. This was my first run brake boosting ~1,000rpm. Already shaved some time off. Hoping to get even closer to the 5.6 you had. Still seems a bit on the higher end, but it definitely did help!
20190514_202501.jpg

OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey now, cut me some slack. I just got the car a couple weeks ago and was driving an '01 Accord before then.

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Hey now, cut me some slack. I just got the car a couple weeks ago and was driving an '01 Accord before then.
It also makes a difference on where you're at. Are you at sea level, or at altitude? I went to the track with a guy with an EB A10 and he ran 13.7s at 104 bone stock. That's a mid 5 0 to 60.