Matador91

Benchmark Auto Salon
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I'm trying to gauge some interest and see who would want to do a meet up as soon as we get a break of nice weather? Meet up would be in Lynnwood, there would be free coffee, donuts and like minded car enthusiasts. All body style mustangs are welcome. Let me know if you'd be down.
Sponsored

nghtmaregt2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julien
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I might be down depending on the day. Planning on doing some of the Griot's caffeine and gasoline meets.

I'm trying to gauge some interest and see who would want to do a meet up as soon as we get a break of nice weather? Meet up would be in Lynnwood, there would be free coffee, donuts and like minded car enthusiasts. All body style mustangs are welcome. Let me know if you'd be down.

ubif

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2012 Focus, 2019 Edge ST
Iā€™m definitely down!

Sponsored

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR039, Oxford White, Kona matt stripe
I'm trying to gauge some interest and see who would want to do a meet up as soon as we get a break of nice weather? Meet up would be in Lynnwood, there would be free coffee, donuts and like minded car enthusiasts. All body style mustangs are welcome. Let me know if you'd be down.[/QUOTE

I am local an a long time active Porsche Club guy. I recently sold my 2012 Cayman R and now have a GT350 on order that should arrive in April. I participated in DE track days and some of the group social activities. I also participated most Saturdays at the Redmond Town Center Exotic car gathering on Saturday's. I would like to connect with the local mustang or Shelby group once the car arrives and the weather co-operates. Any advice on organizations to chase down?
I order a 2019 GT350 in Performance Blue with every option available.

Dan206

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜16 Corvette Z51, ā€˜62 VW, ā€˜20 Raptor
Iā€™m in, keep me posted too.

Sponsored

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
Nghtmare, you are not wrong! I bought mine in November and havenā€™t had a dry day since ownership. I canā€™t wait to see some local setups. I have so many things I would love to see and hear in person. I canā€™t commit to a decision on a wheel setup and combing the threads is great but just doesnā€™t quite check the box.

King_Sn8k

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Toli
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350, 2018 Honda Accord Sport, 2018 Honda Pilot
This week has been a blessing. Finally, a few nice days in a row (of course it's gotta rain on the weekends :angry: )

Can't wait for for the weather to get more clear and for all of the car meets to start!
Sponsored