Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Thanks Bill and for sure he will. I taught him how to drive stick in my Mustang as my dad taught me on his '72 Dodge Dart Demon with the 3 on the tree. I too remember that. He's got the car bug more than my older son for sure … takes after his dad. :sunglasses:
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
My car got featured on the LMR Instagram this morning from a shot my buddy took!

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I changed the cabin air filter for the first time. Now I found the first thing I really don’t like about this car. I’m not a small guy, so squeezing under the dash is bad enough. But, really? Did Ford have to save the nickel it would have cost to capture the screw (or, better - use a clip)? Could they have put the door on a real hinge so it doesn’t fall out? WTF Ford??

Rant over.....
I need to do that soon. I've heard there's an easier way to change it, going through the glove compartment. Need to do a youtube search to learn how that works...

Sponsored

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Washed and waxed her. Had to get the Lovebugs off. For my friends in FL, you know what I’m talking about.
They are in Beaufort, SC too! :curse:

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Very close - that would be a cool place to live - like living on the moon - nothing for miles - I love that. Not good for a mustang though - more truck appropriate with all the gravel/dirt roads.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I need to do that soon. I've heard there's an easier way to change it, going through the glove compartment. Need to do a youtube search to learn how that works...
That's how I did it. No tools required. IIRC you open it and just flex one side of the open box and the pin that limits how far the door opens clears and it drops almost vertical. There is an x cut in a soft panel behind the glove box you reach thru to remove/install the filter. Like you say, search for instructions for details.

Last edited:

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Very close - that would be a cool place to live - like living on the moon - nothing for miles - I love that. Not good for a mustang though - more truck appropriate with all the gravel/dirt roads.
Having lived in the Mojavie desert for some time I can attest to the fact that desert climate almost eliminates rust from forming completely but it's dam hard on everything else. Blowing dirt, dust,and UV stuff is off the charts. Looks like a fun Bar and Grill.

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
And after all the hard work yesterday spit shining the Mustang, it rained here today. All day rain.

But she was beading the rain.. lol

Sponsored

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Dropped it off where I bought it to have the DP installed. Might get it back by lunch tomorrow. :champagne:

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Washed and waxed her. Had to get the Lovebugs off. For my friends in FL, you know what I’m talking about.
Man, do we ever! I've seen kids moving into the university - the U-Haul was covered in black fur.

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Dropped it off where I bought it to have the DP installed. Might get it back by lunch tomorrow. :champagne:
Sponsored