Sponsored

Considering FORD ESP Extended Warranty?

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
Something to consider the convertible top and mechanisms are not covered by any of the extended service plans. I pretty much decided to buy the Premium 8yr/100k but now debating if the coverage is still worth it to me.

Read it in the fine print here: https://www.floodfordesp.com/pdf/PremiumCARE_Ford_ESP.pdf
Sponsored

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Something to consider the convertible top and mechanisms are not covered by any of the extended service plans. I pretty much decided to buy the Premium 8yr/100k but now debating if the coverage is still worth it to me.

Read it in the fine print here: https://www.floodfordesp.com/pdf/PremiumCARE_Ford_ESP.pdf
For a thousand bucks to me it was worth it. More than that I would have passed. Hopefully you didn’t pay too much.

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
For 1k it is nice piece of mind. I bought it after joining here and being made overly paranoid. Now I realize that is a complete mistake. There is nothing to be paranoid about. I’m still glad i bought it. Definitely buy online flood ford.
This is mine:

ESP Contract: PremiumCARE
$200 Deductible
8 years
75000 miles
Options:
First Day Rental: No(Deleted)
Enhanced Rental: No
Lighting: No(Deleted)
Key Services: No(Deleted)
Commercial: No
Snowplow: No
Price:

$1080

I of course have low miles and expect to have it for 8 years.

Tim_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning blue S550 Coyote convertible
I wish we could extend ours in the UK, instead we get 3 years or 60,000 miles and that’s it. Even our Powertrain warranty is 3 years, unlike the US which gets 5 years. Body perforation warranty is 12 years (subject to an annual inspection, which only certain places are authorised t o do)

Sponsored

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
Considering what most folks car payments are for these I don't understand why one wouldn't get the extended warranty. Even if you plan engine mods there's plenty of other things to go wrong. The A/C job repair is enough to justify it.