OP
OP
Guzmans5.0

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt
Take it to the Dealership and see what they say.

That should be covered under the paint warranty because factory applied paint should not just peel or flake off after washing bird crap or anything else off of the car....

Did you buy that car new or used?
I bought it used and it’s already out of the 3 year manufacturing warranty. I also had two shops look at it and they both did say it was factory paint, just sometimes it’s not the best quality. I mean I’ve got other parts that recently started peeling such as my side mirrors and near my door trims.
Sponsored

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I bought it used and it’s already out of the 3 year manufacturing warranty. I also had two shops look at it and they both did say it was factory paint, just sometimes it’s not the best quality. I mean I’ve got other parts that recently started peeling such as my side mirrors and near my door trims.
That's absolutely incredible if that's factory paint. Take it to Ford and have them take a look and see if they'll cover the repairs.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
I believe the paint has a longer warranty than the 3/36...although that might apply to rust only....

OP
OP
Guzmans5.0

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt
That's absolutely incredible if that's factory paint. Take it to Ford and have them take a look and see if they'll cover the repairs.
Yeah I’ll have to see what they tell me, my local dealerships here are quite horrible though. Just sucks cause I had a 2002 GMC Sierra before also black paint and never had any paint fading or flaking off.

OP
OP
Guzmans5.0

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt
I believe the paint has a longer warranty than the 3/36...although that might apply to rust only....
I’ve tried searching and couldn’t find anything for paint but if there is I’ll be praying lol

Sponsored

TnWHTMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Uggghh, sorry that happened but hopefully you can get that addressed affordably and quickly....and after you do, you might get that pony a good paint correction and sealant/coating. She will look like a new ride.:like:

OP
OP
Guzmans5.0

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt
Uggghh, sorry that happened but hopefully you can get that addressed affordably and quickly....and after you do, you might get that pony a good paint correction and sealant/coating. She will look like a new ride.:like:
Thanks man, I’m hoping for it to!

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
OP
OP
Guzmans5.0

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score