Sponsored

Steeda's New 3" Exhaust for the S550 Mustang (Video Clip Inside)

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I bought this V6 Used, and it was only 14500 for a 23k mileage car. So worked right into my credit ability. Then I drive home and find out there not making the V6 anymore haha!

Oh well. I love this car. Other then it not being a GT its my dream car.
That's a great price. I paid a little more for mine back in September, but overall these can be had on the cheap. That's an especially good thing when you end up buying exhaust, wheels, suspension parts, Sync 3 upgrade, etc. :)
Sponsored

MarkDMKC1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT in Shadow Black
That's a great price. I paid a little more for mine back in September, but overall these can be had on the cheap. That's an especially good thing when you end up buying exhaust, wheels, suspension parts, Sync 3 upgrade, etc. :)
Oh yeah definitely looking at racking up the bills with stuff I want to do with it.

All the GT's in my area that were used had 10k plus extra pricetags so I went with this one.

It has sync on it now, good enough for me, the stereo system is pretty damn good as well so no reason to mess with it. I have been looking at the Barton short throw shifter as well.

So many things wanted, so little money haha!

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Oh yeah definitely looking at racking up the bills with stuff I want to do with it.

All the GT's in my area that were used had 10k plus extra pricetags so I went with this one.

It has sync on it now, good enough for me, the stereo system is pretty damn good as well so no reason to mess with it. I have been looking at the Barton short throw shifter as well.

So many things wanted, so little money haha!
Welcome to the forum! There is a lot of knowledge here. I've done a ton of reading since I joined.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I bought this V6 Used, and it was only 14500 for a 23k mileage car. So worked right into my credit ability. Then I drive home and find out there not making the V6 anymore haha!

You paid less for yours with lower mileage than what I currently owe on mine :) Burns me every time I think of how much extra I paid getting my car new and without finding this forum first to see what deals people were actually getting, but I still love mine and will be keeping it for awhile.

MarkDMKC1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
You paid less for yours with lower mileage than what I currently owe on mine :) Burns me every time I think of how much extra I paid getting my car new and without finding this forum first to see what deals people were actually getting, but I still love mine and will be keeping it for awhile.
Yeah it was a Kia dealership and they really wanted to get it off the lot I guess. I took them to the cleaners on the overall price and what they would give me for my old beatup Lancer ES.

I giggle like a school girl everytime I slide inside and start it up. Cant wait to dress it up with some blue stripes, some new wheels and tires. Man. Come on paydays...haha.

Sponsored

cyclonetron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6
Vehicle Showcase

Thats a great deal. Mine was 20.3 with 3500 miles on it. The 2015-17 V6 Mustang is one of the best buys you can get for a rwd sports car.

MarkDMKC1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Thats a great deal. Mine was 20.3 with 3500 miles on it. The 2015-17 V6 Mustang is one of the best buys you can get for a rwd sports car.
Yeah the KBB was like 19500 on mine. I just kept talking the guys down and down until I had the payment and months I wanted.

Im so giddy everytime I get in it hah! Love it!

Miichaelo912

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang v6, 2017 mustang gt
Hmm I wonder how this would sound. How is cabin noise with these? I had borla stypr but it was a little too high pitch for me.
Sponsored