Sponsored

Anybody here from Maryland?

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
About 45 minutes North of Baltimore. I try to get to the Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee as often as we can.
Sponsored

5.0_MD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT PP
Anyone attending this years Cruisin OC May 16-19?

5.0_MD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT PP
I'm thinking of meeting up with some co-workers at the Dead Freddies meet on Saturday the 18th. Probably leaving the Baltimore area around 0545 that morning and staying in a hotel right outside OC for the night.

Sponsored

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
Silver Spring. I get to Burtonsville Cars & Coffee about once a month during the spring and summer...

KDSinister

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kirk
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT PP1, Borla ATAK, Steeda ProFlow, Steeda springs, SVT PP2
New to the MD Mustang scene. I live just outside of Frederick. Would like to know if there are any Cars and Coffee events in the area? Also interested in any other meetups. Thanks!

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
New to the MD Mustang scene. I live just outside of Frederick. Would like to know if there are any Cars and Coffee events in the area? Also interested in any other meetups. Thanks!
Thereā€™s one in Frederick at the Home Depot and Mr. Tire. Theyā€™re usually on Wednesday or Friday evenings. The closest C&C I go to is the one in Great Falls VA, thereā€™s some pretty awesome stuff that shows up there. Do you frequent the Frederick area?

Gumtp00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Vehicle Showcase
I am just moreless an hour west of Frederick. I canā€™t speak for Frederick, but the Hagerstown mall show that happens every Saturday evening is usually a pretty good turnout. I try and get there when I can.

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I am just moreless an hour west of Frederick. I canā€™t speak for Frederick, but the Hagerstown mall show that happens every Saturday evening is usually a pretty good turnout. I try and get there when I can.
Good call. I go there often as well

Sponsored

Gumtp00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Vehicle Showcase
Good call. I go there often as well
We should try and get a little mustang meet or cruise together in the Hagerstown/Frederick area! They wouldnā€™t be all s550s but I could get a handful of mustangs. Iā€™m sure between Hagerstown, Frederick, and surrounding areas we could get a descent turnout.

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
We should try and get a little mustang meet or cruise together in the Hagerstown/Frederick area! They wouldnā€™t be all s550s but I could get a handful of mustangs. Iā€™m sure between Hagerstown, Frederick, and surrounding areas we could get a descent turnout.
For sure. I know a handful of guys that I could get to come out, a Fox and a couple sn95

KDSinister

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kirk
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT PP1, Borla ATAK, Steeda ProFlow, Steeda springs, SVT PP2
Thanks for the heads up. Hagerstown is not that far from me. Just looking to see what's going on locally.

Gumtp00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Vehicle Showcase
For sure. I know a handful of guys that I could get to come out, a Fox and a couple sn95
Iā€™m down for this most definitely. Iā€™d be good with either Hagerstown or Frederick. Iā€™m not sure where everyone is located, but Hagerstown would work better for me. However, I canā€™t do much in the way of planning since I donā€™t know the area enough to say where we could have it. I remember some BBQ joint in Hagerstown a long time ago we had a Subaru meet at, but Iā€™d have to think long and hard about the name of it .

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
Iā€™m down for this most definitely. Iā€™d be good with either Hagerstown or Frederick. Iā€™m not sure where everyone is located, but Hagerstown would work better for me. However, I canā€™t do much in the way of planning since I donā€™t know the area enough to say where we could have it. I remember some BBQ joint in Hagerstown a long time ago we had a Subaru meet at, but Iā€™d have to think long and hard about the name of it .
There is a Chaps in the area. Decent enough BBQ.

I'd be interested in a cruise/meet depending on location.
Sponsored