Sponsored

Deals to be had on 19?

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Have them down to $35,500.
Love the car? Pull the trigger. Have your own finance option in your back pocket if financing.
Stay away from the finance manager add on’s
It’s the “processing fee” that kills me ...I see from $0 - $800 in my part of town.

There is so much to the structure of the deal....
So when someone says I got 20k off and not knowing the rest of the deal means absolutely zilch to try and compare. So don’t even try.
Good deals are to be had by educated buyers
Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Processing fee at Chapman ford in Horsham, Pa. is $199
Very fair

They don't play games and up charge for dealer extra's as the sell ALOT of Fords, Big Volume

imyopusha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prermium A10, PP1, Magneride, 401A, B&O
I just put a deposit and sent a bank check to a Ford dealer in SC. It was $8k under MSRP, and another $1k discount from a rebate. Gotta love SC sales tax at $500 max/vehicle. I can't wait to pick it up in two weeks. It's a special order someone abandoned. $50.7k MSRP. Not sure how I feel about the PP1 wing delete, but it may grow on me. If not, I'll throw a Roush wing on it.

Sponsored

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
I just put a deposit and sent a bank check to a Ford dealer in SC. It was $8k under MSRP, and another $1k discount from a rebate. Gotta love SC sales tax at $500 max/vehicle. I can't wait to pick it up in two weeks. It's a special order someone abandoned. $50.7k MSRP. Not sure how I feel about the PP1 wing delete, but it may grow on me. If not, I'll throw a Roush wing on it.
I ordered mine without the spoiler and I'm glad I did. The good news, without it you can install any spoiler or wing without having holes drilled where you don't need them.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
You might still have to pay NC sales tax too if that’s where you Live

imyopusha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prermium A10, PP1, Magneride, 401A, B&O
My cars are registered in SC ;-)

SRF2019gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 2014 Mustang GT Base
Let’s not talk about Hawaii pricing.....no discounts only less ADM. Plus they use the Ford incentives to reduce the ADM, so you’ll still pay above sticker. Looking at a Bullitt in a local showroom, 10k over sticker, but may entertain 3k over sticker......geez.

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
Wow, those prices are insane! Too bad it's all the way across the country. Much appreciated! Definitely helpful.

Did you notice in the descriptions the cars are 50 state emission legal? Curious if we could buy it and have it shipped here.

Sponsored

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
53,120 MSRP
46,250 Final price

StangSteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Let’s not talk about Hawaii pricing.....no discounts only less ADM. Plus they use the Ford incentives to reduce the ADM, so you’ll still pay above sticker. Looking at a Bullitt in a local showroom, 10k over sticker, but may entertain 3k over sticker......geez.
Im in Hawaii to and just put in a build for a GT Premium 2019. They already gave me a guaranteed trade in value for my C7, a little low but its hard to sell privately here as all want to low if selling privately. Will be getting the end of year rebates too. But was curious if others in Hawaii have had any luck getting even more off MSRP? Hawaii likes their island tax, lol.

TheSnowmanMafia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
My GT Premium 400a, PP1, and Active Exhaust had an MSRP of 45.5k

I talked them down to 38.5k.

With TTL and Doc fee I was 42.1k out the door.

SRF2019gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 2014 Mustang GT Base
Im in Hawaii to and just put in a build for a GT Premium 2019. They already gave me a guaranteed trade in value for my C7, a little low but its hard to sell privately here as all want to low if selling privately. Will be getting the end of year rebates too. But was curious if others in Hawaii have had any luck getting even more off MSRP? Hawaii likes their island tax, lol.
That’s why I got the PP1 instead of the Bullitt. X Plan for MCA members plus incentives available at the time of delivery. I got a good price on the car, good financing rate from my CU, just not a great trade in value on my 2008 Saleen. Since it’s a “tuner” car the BS about how there’s really no current BB value. But I really didn’t want to go through the hassle of selling on my own and dealing with the tire kickers, joy riders, and the incessant morons with the “I wish I had the money” lame statements.

Very happy with the car just not driving it too much until the permanent license plates come in. Been dealing with a lot of near misses in this thing and POS parking next to me in the parking lot. Just this morning a triggered SJW in an old Corolla trying to squeeze in between my car and another in front of me at the gas station. Jumped in my car and backed up and missed getting my front fender taken off. Don’t need drama today....
Sponsored