LeagueRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
That Guy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic Metal
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/sold.120587/

Check out my for sale ad since this guy wanted to call me out, let's get some opinions and feedback no?

I've had nothing but great interactions with this board until this deal...not all canadians are nice eh?

Mods move this or do what you want, posting slightly out of frustration
Sponsored

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
Your price was $150 + shipping. Almost exactly what you got. He offered $165 shipped and presumably got exactly what was advertised. Not sure what the big deal is?

OP
OP
LeagueRacing

LeagueRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
That Guy
Vehicle(s)
I'm not the one complaining if you look at the pm's.

I simply was informing him that the PayPal fee was more than he anticipated $4.50 to the $7.xx it was. I was more pissed at his approach and personal attacks for in my opinion absolutely nothing.

I took $169.50 and shipped the extractors today ( he paid this morning CST).

I stuck to my deal though I did eat about $5....I was NOT complaining at all when telling him the details but it seems people are interpreting it that way.

OP
OP
LeagueRacing

LeagueRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
That Guy
Vehicle(s)
I'm not the one complaining if you look at the pm's.

I simply was informing him that the PayPal fee was more than he anticipated $4.50 to the $7.xx it was. I was more pissed at his approach and personal attacks for in my opinion absolutely nothing.

I took $169.50 and shipped the extractors today ( he paid this morning CST).

I stuck to my deal though I did eat about $5....I was NOT complaining at all when telling him the details but it seems people are interpreting it that way.

Wile-E Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red GT PP
Nice he started a completely different thread without informing me lol
This guy is such a fucking loser. He knows exactly what he did, and he did it on purpose. he even admitted to using the cheapest possible shipping option after quoting me for a more expensive one.

I offered him 165 including shipping which was quoted to me at 47+ dollars for those of you that cant do math that is a selling price of 118 dollars + 47 dollars shipping. He then ships the item to me using a cheaper shipping method than the one quoted.

I would not have offered him 165 if the shipping quote was only 17 dollars.

Shady underhanded shitplaying tactics from a "business" man. If you actually ran a business it would be bankrupt within the year.

Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
If thats the way you see it you are either his friend or you cant do math. What he did is actually bait and switch and is illegal.
You agreed to $165 shipped. You paid $165 shipped. That's pretty easy math to me. And, I don't know either one of you from Jack, just the way I see it.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
If thats the way you see it you are either his friend or you cant do math. What he did is actually bait and switch and is illegal.
First bait and switch I ever saw where the buyer got exactly what he wanted for the exact price advertised.

ENPhoto

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ErikNymanPhotography.com
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premium Performance Pack
Looking at the buyers past post history, it's mostly negative and angry.

Canadian here. We are mostly a nice bunch.

On behalf of all other Canadians, I apologize for this prick dragging our good namesake through the mud.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
On behalf of all other Canadians, I apologize for this prick dragging our good namesake through the mud.
Little late to be defending Canadian namesake after unleashing William Shatner on the world.

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
Umm, let's not forget Justin Bieber. Or maybe we should. Anyway, international shipping is hard. And expensive. And maybe surprising if you don't do it every day. I'm pretty sure no one, and every one, is to blame here. Lesson learned... usps.com, international postage calculator, done.

Wile-E Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red GT PP
I had a great post history with over 50% likes to posts received and all the angry posting has been towards idiots that have no more sense than brains. some guy ttrying to tell people to torque their spacers to 90ftlbs is gonna get someone killed. Baiting and switching shipping costs is the 2nd. Im sorry you guys cant do math and can only see an agreed upon price, the price was agreed upon using misinformation and misdirection. I absolutely cannot believe you guys agree with him. Ive talked to about 15 people in real life and all of them side with me. Perhaps its just an American thing to be OK with fucking people out of their hard earned money with mis-direction and malicious intent.

Wile-E Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red GT PP
Umm, let's not forget Justin Bieber. Or maybe we should. Anyway, international shipping is hard. And expensive. And maybe surprising if you don't do it every day. I'm pretty sure no one, and every one, is to blame here. Lesson learned... usps.com, international postage calculator, done.
HE WENT TO USPS AND GOT AN ACTUAL QUOTE FROM THEM THAT HE THEN LIED ABOUT TO GET MORE MONEY.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.