Not open for further replies.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I’m a 25 year military aviator, along with a lot of other firearms training. Agree with everything that’s been said.
I retired at 20, getting burned out from all the time in the sandbox. What did you fly?
Sponsored

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
C-5’s....come on man, shoulda figured that one out, LOL. But I guess it’s plausable galaxy could have meant something else on a Ford site!

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
C-5’s....come on man, shoulda figured that one out, LOL. But I guess it’s plausable galaxy could have meant something else on a Ford site!
I probably would have figured out if your username was FRED. Rode across the pond in your backseat clutching an M-16 on my way to Saudi in Dec 1990. Those things are just too big. When I was cross-training from crew chief to FE, I was desperately hoping and praying to stick with my Herkypig. :like:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I remember watching them take off from Kelly and hoping an engine didn't fall off each time.
I probably would have figured out if your username was FRED.
I remember one of the first C5s dropping an engine right after take-off from Kelly. These posts made me look that up and NADA, I guess the AF was good at playing it down and with no internet..... Hadn't thought of that other than when that commercial airliner dropped an engine in Chicago years ago. The C5 at Kelly didn't crash though. Awesome planes.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.