Newly supercharged

Telvis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hi, my name is Tim and as of this morning I a supercharged! I bought my 19 GT two weeks ago. My dealer installed the Roush supercharger and the track handling pack. I love it so far. I do need some advice. Will the Pp1 tires (Michelin’s) be adequate? I’m not racing ( unless you count stop light to stop light). once they are worn out what would be the best next step?
Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Aweome...What did they charge u for the SC and install

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Hi, my name is Tim and as of this morning I a supercharged! I bought my 19 GT two weeks ago. My dealer installed the Roush supercharger and the track handling pack. I love it so far. I do need some advice. Will the Pp1 tires (Michelin’s) be adequate? I’m not racing ( unless you count stop light to stop light). once they are worn out what would be the best next step?
If you want it to hook you'll want a better street tire that can be trackable. Nitto 555r or Toyo r888r should be considered. Also not certain death in the rain like some grippier tires. Especially important if this is a dd imo.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Awesome, man. Go enjoy the boost!!!

Sponsored

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
That is a really good price. I paid $9100 for my Roush Phase 2 kit plus install on my 17.
Sponsored