2019 Mustang seat airbag wiring

Tish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT coupe
I am installing Corbeau seats in my 2019 Mustang and need to find out where to place the 2.2 ohm resistor to turn off the airbag light.I have searched the forums and have the resistor value but not exactlly where to place it in the 4 pin wiring harness.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tish

Tish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT coupe
Well I figured it out and the seats are installed and everything seems fine although I can only drive it around the parking lot until spring.The passenger side seat sensor works as we used the original wiring harness and bladder and added the 2.2ohm resitor to the Seat side airbag plug on both sides and no light in the dash.

Det_Riot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang GT
Well I figured it out and the seats are installed and everything seems fine although I can only drive it around the parking lot until spring.The passenger side seat sensor works as we used the original wiring harness and bladder and added the 2.2ohm resitor to the Seat side airbag plug on both sides and no light in the dash.
I'm doing this project his weekend putting some Corbeau's in. Which pins do we want to jump on the small connector? Thanks in advance!

Skyrm_da

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I'm doing this project his weekend putting some Corbeau's in. Which pins do we want to jump on the small connector? Thanks in advance!
Did you ever figure this out?? I’m actually in the process of trying to find the actual factory plug so I can make jumpers that are plug and play for both seats to remove seatbelt chime/light and airbag lights.

Det_Riot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang GT
Did you ever figure this out?? I’m actually in the process of trying to find the actual factory plug so I can make jumpers that are plug and play for both seats to remove seatbelt chime/light and airbag lights.
ehhh sort of. We got the resistors to work for a couple key cycles. adjusted the seat which I think bumped the resistors, and airbag light came out and we haven't cared about it sense lol
Sponsored