OP
OP
Spykexx

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
You know, the color is polarizing. You either love it or hate it. I hated it in pictures and wasn't even going to go look at it. Figured it had every option and was priced Right so I might as well. In person? Whole different story in the color. Fell in love instantly haha.
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Congrats! If my ordered mustang doesn't work out, I'm seriously considering going charger as well. I see a lot of Daytona's on the road and they really speak to me. Great looking car!

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Congrats! They're all fun cars, and for a 4-door sedan, that's about as fun as it gets for the money. If I had the extra money, and a place to park it, I'd definitely consider a Charger.

On the color, it's not one I would choose, but I feel a little nostalgic about it because they had some pretty wild colors back in the '60s and early '70s on muscle cars when I was a kid, and it kind of reminds me of that.

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
Nice bright color. I like it on Jeeps as well. What does Mopar offer in a coupe? I can't ever see going back to a sedan, that's what SUV's are for.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
I really like the Chargers not so much the Challengers. And I have been a total Ford fanboy my entire life - I wouldn't give up my Mustang for one but I would add a 392 Charger or Hellcat Charger to the garage. My girlfriend likes them too so maybe I can convince her to buy one so I have that to drive from time to time lol

I love that green color!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Spykexx

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really like the Chargers not so much the Challengers. And I have been a total Ford fanboy my entire life - I wouldn't give up my Mustang for one but I would add a 392 Charger or Hellcat Charger to the garage. My girlfriend likes them too so maybe I can convince her to buy one so I have that to drive from time to time lol

I love that green color!
Haha thanks! I feel you there on the challenger, It's just not my cup of tea. I think for it being a sedan the charger is a nice middle ground. Plenty of power, plenty of comfort, a ton of options, and looks aggressive as hell especially if modded. I loved my mustang to death, but as soon as I hear this thing start I forget all about it lol but then again I'm coming from an Ecoboost, not a GT.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Haha thanks! I feel you there on the challenger, It's just not my cup of tea. I think for it being a sedan the charger is a nice middle ground. Plenty of power, plenty of comfort, a ton of options, and looks aggressive as hell especially if modded. I loved my mustang to death, but as soon as I hear this thing start I forget all about it lol but then again I'm coming from an Ecoboost, not a GT.
Absolutely! They're street brawlers and they sound really good too. I find myself looking at their parking section a lot when at the local Cars and Coffee events! I'm sure you'll have a blast with it.

OP
OP
Spykexx

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup most definitely. Still love the mustang platform, hell I'm tied to them as I made and run our local club's website. It was just that time for me. I might have to show up at a meeting in the charger LOL

Todd00000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I test drove one. It is a full size car with a great engine. I would prefer slightly higher spring rates, but that's about it.

Sponsored

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
We toured Yosemite National Park in a Charger GT. Great handling car! Tons of space!

Not a Mustang, but something different.

CVCashmere

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
burnnotice39.jpg

Since the first car I owned was one this vintage, this will always be a Charger to me. I like the current 4 door Chargers but the name has never seemed right.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I've said this before but bears to mention again, it's an amazing time to be a car person. As a kid growing up in the late 70's, we had our pick of rusted out and 3rd hand muscle cars. People were dumping them because of their age but additionally, the pressures of the gas crunch made them cheap to buy. Usually, they were beat up by the time we were able to get them.
So, in short, I believe being able to walk into a car dealer and buy these Chargers, Challengers, Mustangs, Camaros with all this horsepower is amazing to me.
These are incredible cars both old and new.
Got the wife a challenger V6. This thing is pretty quick! I was quite surprised actually.
Good luck with the Charger. Enjoy it!

TripleB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Snack Pack- Whipple Stage 2
no hellcat no care
Sponsored