• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

South Carolina Ford Performance Street Handling Pack

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
This is a brand new Ford Performance Street Handling Pack with mounting kit. Part numbers are M-FR3-FASTENA for the mounting hardware and M-FR3A-MA. According to the Ford Performance web site it fits the 2017-2019 Mustang GT and 2.3L EcoBoost models.

Due to the large size of everything I WILL NOT SHIP but I will be willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet you. Specific details will be worked out with perspective buyers. Asking $1000 OBO for both items.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
This is a brand new Ford Performance Street Handling Pack with mounting kit. Part numbers are M-FR3-FASTENA for the mounting hardware and M-FR3A-MA. According to the Ford Performance web site it fits the 2017-2019 Mustang GT and 2.3L EcoBoost models.

Due to the large size of everything I WILL NOT SHIP but I will be willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet you. Specific details will be worked out with perspective buyers. Asking $1000 OBO for both items.
Price drop $900 for the package. I need this out of the garage. I am traveling to Valdosta, GA on Saturday 4/27/2019. I'll be traveling down I-95 Friday afternoon and could meet someone along the way or around Validosta, GA.

OP
OP

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
I reached out to Steeda and they said they couldn't do anything which is to be expected but it never hurts to ask. Price drop to $800. I really need to move this out of the garage.

Sponsored

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Ah ok, these are the same shocks that are on my car already. Thanks man.

Sponsored

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
If this is available late July, I might be able to make you an offer. I will be driving down to Florida from Canada along I95.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
The mounting hardware you mention, is it part of the kit you provided link to? Or is it separate. The link you provided didn't mention any need for it.
Also is this basically the " Performance Pack" suspension that Ford offers on eco boost?

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Damn you're close, I live on Dorchester. Use to live across from Goose Creek High a few years ago when I was stationed on the NWS. Good Luck with the sale man.

OP
OP

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
If this is available late July, I might be able to make you an offer. I will be driving down to Florida from Canada along I95.
Sorry for the slow reply. I didn't get a notification :(. I have someone that may get it this weekend. I'll let you know.

The mounting hardware you mention, is it part of the kit you provided link to? Or is it separate. The link you provided didn't mention any need for it.
Also is this basically the " Performance Pack" suspension that Ford offers on eco boost?
The mounting hardware is separate time. According to what I read some of the nuts/bolts are considered single use only and that you are best to use the installation kit. I am not sure what the differences are between this kit and the performance pack suspension on the eco boost, sorry. I don't know much about that Mustang model.

Damn you're close, I live on Dorchester. Use to live across from Goose Creek High a few years ago when I was stationed on the NWS. Good Luck with the sale man.
Thanks. I need it sold and out of the garage!

OP
OP

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
Price Reduction $600. If it doesn't sell I guess I'll just take it to scrap metal shop and sell it as scrap. I must get this out of the garage and soon.
Sponsored