Sponsored

Ford Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost | ARMYTRIX De-Cat / Cat-Back Valvetronic Exhaust - Sound Videos & Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armytrix_Exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Armytrix
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
More than 2000+ Videos on ARMYTRIX Youtube Channel, Come Search Your Exhaust Sounds!

Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/armytrix

Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/second_channel_armytrix

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click to Visit>>> Ford Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost (2015-2017) ARMYTRIX Bolt-On Valvetronic Exhaust <<<Product Page

Click to Visit>>> Ford Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost Facelift (2018-present) ARMYTRIX Bolt-On Valvetronic Exhaust <<<Product Page

2019 Ford Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost w/ Armytrix De-Catted Valvetronic Exhaust - Revs, Accelerations, Fly-Bys!

2019 Ford Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost w/ Armytrix Cat-Back Valvetronic Exhaust, sound test!

FEATURED EXHAUST SOUND VIDEOS

ORIGINAL VALVE CONTROL KEY FOB STILL INCLUDED
***Available For iOS and Android***

ARMYTRIX - AUTOMOTIVE WEAPONIZED
By following the creed of achieving the most power, superior sound and true versatility, Armytrix builds supreme performance valvetronic exhaust systems that are second to none. All fostered by a culture of perseverance and innovation. ARMYTRIX not only creates exhausts, we create experiences.

ARMYTRIX stands for the philosophy of arming the vehicle with the most advanced exhaust system technology that’ll challenge everything you thought you knew about performance driving. Precision and innovation, we break down barriers and blaze our own trail. This is the Armytrix Way.

Our desire to innovate is constant. The valvetronic system brings about unprecedented versatility to everyday driving. Our OBDII dongle revolutionized the way the industry approaches the installation process. The Armytrix APP constructs a brand new way for the user to access and interact with the vehicle.

ADVANCED VALVETRONIC FEATURES
Our pioneering spirit has led to this revolutionary progression of valve control. In the name of attaining more flexibility and versatility, we introduce the Armytrix smartphone app. Works in conjunction with the original key fob controller, the user gains another valuable asset in asserting total dominance. Quick and effortless one-touch command is all that’s required to experience the polar opposite end of the sound spectrum. The main feature of the app is the in-depth selections, from RPM to oil temperature which are displayed and logged in real-time. The rein is in your hand, command the chariot as you wish!

• Plug & Play
    • Reduce Installation Time by 50%
    • Deletion of O2-related CEL Code
    • Real Time Update of Vehicle Status
    • Multiple Selectable Options (RPM, Speed, etc.)
    • Reliable | Efficient | Secure
    • First Ever APP Controlled Valvetronic System via OBDII Port
STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST FEATURES

• Fabricated from T304 stainless steel
    • Top TIG welding techniques
    • Noticeable weight reduction versus OEM exhaust
    • Responsive valvetronic system for improved functionality
    • Unrestricted design for the extra exhaust flow from engine
    • Different autitory sensations accompany specific rev ranges
    • 3 unique tips options (Elegant chrome silver/Fierce matte black/Exquisite burn blue)
    • Perfect fitment by precision design and crafting
    • All-around performance to satisfy driving needs
OUhhb2u.jpg

hFAf2Ne.jpg

VbCzp9O.jpg

n1MgLHx.jpg

North America Office - Order Call: 480-346-3875
North America Office - Order Email: [email protected]

E.U. Office - Order Call: 82 2 2217 4569
E.U. Office - Order Email: [email protected]

Other Country Please Visit Our Dealer Page
http://www.armytrix.com/dealer.php
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hellman109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (See my garage)
Vehicle Showcase
Will a catted version be made?

Price?

Also lots of us have our tuner like the Cobb Accessport in the OBDII slot because it gives more data then basically any other device, what do you lose not plugging in the OBDII module? Auto mode I presume, anything else?

Sponsored

DUNDEM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base EB PP
I like the catback with the black matte tips. At $2540 I have to ask if there's a forum discount?

OP
OP
Armytrix_Exhaust

Armytrix_Exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Armytrix
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks for your interest:sunglasses:

Will a catted version be made?

Price?

Also lots of us have our tuner like the Cobb Accessport in the OBDII slot because it gives more data then basically any other device, what do you lose not plugging in the OBDII module? Auto mode I presume, anything else?
We currently have no plan making catted version downpipes, will let you know if we have any update.

Regarding the OBDII port, we use key fob controller (or phone APP) to connect to our OBDII dongle, this allows users to Open / Close valves and set the rpm / turbo bar value to automatically Open / Close valves in Auto mode. Plus users can access to various car readings with our phone APP, and delete most generic O2 sensor related error code.

I like the catback with the black matte tips. At $2540 I have to ask if there's a forum discount?
This is our photos and videos share thread, we will share our latest offer in vendor marketplace if there are any.:thumbsup:

Spoolie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 ecoboost
Fug that price. Lol any reputable exhaust shop can build this minus the bt function for half that. Or just add a valve inline on your current stock or after market exhaust. Has been done before.
Very nice job and exhaust. But that price is too much for what it is

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Funny thing, I email for a quote a couple of days ago and had no reply. Then I found this thread today, I’m really starting to wonder about their customer service.

Sponsored

Hellman109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (See my garage)
Vehicle Showcase
Fug that price. Lol any reputable exhaust shop can build this minus the bt function for half that. Or just add a valve inline on your current stock or after market exhaust. Has been done before.
Varex sell a competing system, bluetooth and all if you want another option (bluetooth and just just a remote requires their smart box though, extra cost over their varex system)

OP
OP
Armytrix_Exhaust

Armytrix_Exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Armytrix
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Funny thing, I email for a quote a couple of days ago and had no reply. Then I found this thread today, I’m really starting to wonder about their customer service.
Please check your PM. As we received hundreds of inquiries everyday, it might take a few days for our staff from sales team to get back to you.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Armytrix_Exhaust

Armytrix_Exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Armytrix
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Status
Not open for further replies.