“Now the delay is “parts suppliers shortage”

wacoMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
That's pretty detailed. So far everyone's has gotten their car. I am still waiting for mine. I must be the last one. It is awaiting shipment and EDD of 4/27/19.
Not everyone. Still waiting for mine (ordered end of September 2018), but it's on the train and getting close. I still have the Part supplier message on my status page as well.

Reactions: lew

hailo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yesterday I had 15 days to delivery. Today it went down to 8 days.

OP
OP

Chs51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Well all, believe it or not, my car FINALLY arrived at Lebanon Ford today, 4/16. Now the fun begins as the mods go on. I’m sure that Josh, the performance guru at Lebanon Ford, will do a FB video when it’s completed. I hope it turns out as good in reality as it did in my minds eye.

SRF2019gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 2014 Mustang GT Base
39 days and counting.....first time doing a special order and frankly I’d never do this again. Apparently showstopper red is not very popular so this is a special order for my dealer. Plus you. Can only get it with the 401A package and the LCD display which is neat but for me not really necessary. Given the fact of a special order and all, having to settle and be upcharged for it doesn’t leave a good taste in my mouth. IMO, money should have been spent on engine development on these cars. I mean cmon, we still have ticking issues since 2011 MY and now with spray in liners, I have my doubts on engine longevity. Hopefully the driving experience will put all of this to rest.......WHEN IT FINALLY GETS HERE......
270C4376-BBFE-43DB-9987-8F05E7EEB788.png

Sponsored

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
19 GT, 23 STX 4wd. TT, 19 BMW X4 M40i, 15 800r
Don't worry, I'm right there with ya. Been on "awaiting shipment" since 3/23/19. EDD of 4/24/19
I am in the same boat. ordered 10/7/18 Ford Performance chat was no help basically only knew as much as i do. Awaiting shipment, in transit 3 days, EDD 04-16-19, ETA update pending.

Hang in there RTB5.0 and Hailo. We will get our cars as soon as the 2020's are out.:yawn:

hailo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I am in the same boat. ordered 10/7/18 Ford Performance chat was no help basically only knew as much as i do. Awaiting shipment, in transit 3 days, EDD 04-16-19, ETA update pending.

Hang in there RTB5.0 and Hailo. We will get our cars as soon as the 2020's are out.:yawn:
Hello all. I actually took delivery yesterday (4/17)! I opted for them not to wash and clean the car. The car is dusty.

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
Hello all. I actually took delivery yesterday (4/17)! I opted for them not to wash and clean the car. The car is dusty.
Congrats Hailo! I am just sure my car is going to get here someday. I wish i was washing and polishing a new GT

Post some pics.

m0.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ulixes
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic Mustang GT PP2
Congrats Hailo! I am just sure my car is going to get here someday. I wish i was washing and polishing a new GT

Post some pics.
Soon man! :fingerscrossed: It's worth the wait!

Sponsored

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
Lookin Good, hailo. Bet you can't wait to get her home and detailed. You gonna mount a front license plate?
I havn't decided yet. It is required in Il. to have the plate in front also but i see many cars without them.

GregP27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2007 Nissan Titan; 2010 Hyundai Veracruz; 2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP1
Weel, My baby got here Saturday, but it was too late to get it, and Sunday wasn't convenient at all. So, I picked it up today. Pics this weekend. After driving it for about 20 miles, I parked it in the garage and put on Steeda jacking rails. Tomorrow afternoon, I will do the vertical links, small debris flaps, and new wheels and tires. THEN pics.

Then a lot of small mods. Promise to put up some pics as they happen. I'm definitely a happy camper now except for one option that didn't make it ... we're trying to get that one handled by an install. We'll see.

Is the Navigation option a different screen and hardware or is it just a software upgrade? Thanks in advance! :-)
Sponsored