Sponsored

MMD fog light splitters. (Just installed)

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
I'm still on the fence, how was install on splitters

OP
OP
Fordever

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I'm still on the fence, how was install on splitters
If you mean difficulty level, it was easy. There is a screw behind the fog light you need to remove. Slip the splitter in and replace the screw. Everything else is just tape. It was easier for me, as I had the belly pan removed for the signal light install. But can be done rhru the front fender liner. Just need to remove a couple of the fender screws to get your hand in there. And you shouldn’t have to remove the wheel, but maybe easier. :)

300mag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Prem Vert
I have had my eye on them but was turned off by the $129 price but I may give the Ikon Motorsport knock offs on ebay a try. gloss black $36/matte black $50.

Boss Bandit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (Lightning Blue), 1998 Camaro SS
I'm really on the fence about these. Right now, I have a new OEM bumper all painted and ready to install once I have the time to get it done. My car was hit during a rare moment it was parked on the street as I got my winter beater out of storage. I was weighing getting the Steeda front bumper, but the extreme cost of it and the installation videos available kind of dissuaded me from it.

One of the features I liked about the Steeda were the integrated splitters, but I didn't like how they extended slightly past the foglight area into the sides of the bumper. These MMD pieces have the shape I want, but they're pricey for unpainted pieces, and they don't have much visual punch when left in their plain matte black finish. Still, I'm considering them since they're a nice touch and they fill in that weird gap from the lower grille to the meaty crossbeam cover.

I may bite the bullet since I also have a GT/CS chin splitter awaiting installation and these may complement that piece even in their raw finish.

Boss Bandit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (Lightning Blue), 1998 Camaro SS
Best comparison photos I've seen to date. Thank you.

It should complement my GT/CS grille set well!
Sponsored