frankeric16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Question for those in the Raleigh Cary area, has anyone had Crossroads do service on their new Bullitt/Mustang? I know they don't have a Ford Performance Tech in their Svc dept. I keep asking if they'll be a FP shop when they move to their new location but can't get an answer!
Comments?
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I think you're worrying over nothing.

It's just a Mustang, there's no special service required that a FP tech would have to do, like on a GT.

Last edited:

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
I agree with NoVaGT, it's basically just a Ford. My dealer doesn't have a dedicated Mustang service Tech, and in the last 8 years we've owned Mustang's they have always done a fine job servicing them.

OP
OP
frankeric16

frankeric16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
I was contemplating a Whipple SC and other upgrades. Yes, for regular maintenance the Ford dealer is fine. But for adding Ford Performance Parts I'm not sure. There are shops that can do this but then the warrantee comes into question.
Thanks for the reply's.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
I was contemplating a Whipple SC and other upgrades. Yes, for regular maintenance the Ford dealer is fine. But for adding Ford Performance Parts I'm not sure. There are shops that can do this but then the warrantee comes into question.
Thanks for the reply's.
Capital in rocky mt is a rousch store and install their products. Might be worth a call
Sponsored