Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
No update from my Ford tech friend, but I do have a friend that has a Bullitt press car from Ford this week and here's the tips on this one with 9,376 miles. That's not dirt you're seeing, he tried scrubbing them and that's how it looks still. This was on chassis number MP002.
Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 1.56.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 1.55.47 PM.png
Sponsored

Soton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
No update from my Ford tech friend, but I do have a friend that has a Bullitt press car from Ford this week and here's the tips on this one with 9,376 miles. That's not dirt you're seeing, he tried scrubbing them and that's how it looks still. This was on chassis number MP002.
Matt, depending on what your buddy says it'd be interesting to see if mentioning it on your channel or some of your other colleague's channels would get some traction at Ford.....:wink:

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Matt, depending on what your buddy says it'd be interesting to see if mentioning it on your channel or some of your other colleague's channels would get some traction at Ford.....:wink:
I don't need to because thankfully I have a few contacts at Ford that could get this escalated for me if need be. Because it's not a big deal I'm gonna go through the normal process and see what the response is and then go from there. If mine eventually looks like the press car I posted above, I'll actually probably just leave it. Getting a whole new exhaust makes me a little uneasy because they have to mess with the wiring for the active exhaust stuff. The black exhaust is cool, but I won't be upset if it fades completely. The flaking just looks bad.

Tickdoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 bullitt
over 6K and no flaking here. At least not yet. My puddle lights did pop free though.

Sponsored

hasta_luego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 T4R TRD Pro, '16 VW GSW
I test drove a Bullitt today with 7 miles on the clock and one of the tips had a silver edge to it already.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG