GT350 Vacuum Diagram

SJ-KY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Gt 350
Hey group does anyone have a Vacuum diagram for our Gt350’s? I’m having a rough time finding the factory Diagram. I bought my car with a Whipple and going back NA for a few months and I can’t find the correct part # for the tube assembly or a diagram Incase I had to make my own.. Any help would be much appreciated..
Thank you
Stephen Jessie
Sponsored

OP
OP
SJ-KY

SJ-KY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Gt 350
The long purple tube/assembly in the top diagram that plugs into the front of the intake directly behind the TB..

bauern

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F150 Powerboost
That doesn't appear to come separate from the intake manifold.

Sponsored

bauern

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F150 Powerboost
Every item in the parts diagram that comes separately has its own part number shown in addition to a symbol which indicates that it also comes with a major part if needed . That hose only shows a square, which means that it only comes with the part number associated with the square in the upper left hand corner of the photo. That part number shown is the intake manifold.

bauern

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F150 Powerboost
The 5.0 Coyote hoses are available separately, 9E498A and 9E498B. Maybe you can adapt them to the 5.2 manifold.

OP
OP
SJ-KY

SJ-KY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Gt 350
The 5.0 Coyote hoses are available separately, 9E498A and 9E498B. Maybe you can adapt them to the 5.2 manifold.
That’s exactly what I’m gonna do.. As long as I have the double check valve unit which comes with 5.0 and 5.2 I get it figured out..

Sponsored
OP
OP
SJ-KY

SJ-KY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Gt 350
Guys I can’t find this Vacuum assembly ANYWHERE.. Now I’m being told that Ford does not offer the FR3Z-2420-J that comes on the regular GT either. I was told by 2 Ford Dealers that it is not stocked in any ford warehouses anymore.. So my question is...... Does anyone know where I can buy that double check valve and what purpose it serves? Meaning how can I get rid of it if I cant buy it? Any help fellas would be much appreciated! Just looking for options..

bauern

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F150 Powerboost
That's not the tube I showed above. 2420 is the brake booster vacuum hose (see photo).
f031306001.png

Part #: 2420

Brake Booster
Usage: 07/13/2015 - 08/12/2019, Mustang, MOD 5.2L-TIVCT PFI NA HP1 GAS, North American Markets

Most parts available next business day.

Fordparts.com doesn't show it out of stock or on backorder (pretty reliable as far as availability).

You can order through them. You could just order the check valve 2365 and use vacuum hose to the manifold

OP
OP
SJ-KY

SJ-KY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Gt 350
Yes it goes from the brake booster all the way up to the front of the intake where it connects to a 4 way check valve that connects to the front of the intake and Tee’s off to the inlet/Intake tube..

bauern

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F150 Powerboost
Yes it goes from the brake booster all the way up to the front of the intake where it connects to a 4 way check valve that connects to the front of the intake and Tee’s off to the inlet/Intake tube..
The brake booster tube goes to the front driver side of the intake manifold. It has its own nipple and doesn't connect to any 4 way check valve. That 4 way check valve is for the tube discussed originally not available separately. It goes to the intake runner control valves.

OP
OP
SJ-KY

SJ-KY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Gt 350
Guess I’m not getting a clear look at these diagrams ‍♂ .. If that’s the case Worst case scenario I’ll lock the intake manifold valves open.. I guess I just need to go to a dealer with a gt350 and get a clear look and compare to a GT so I can make my own Vacuum set up..
Sponsored