Cobra jet mani on A10 car?

S550DarkHorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Bc the CJ holds the horsepower higher for longer. Look at avg hp on the CJ. And they aren’t really running the CJ to its full potential.
Sponsored

bigwill90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
OP
OP
TGGT

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I’m kind of curious how far I can take this thing on all motor my self. I know steeda runs a 10.20, which is super impressive. I’m not necessarily looking for strictly a drag set up, but I’m interested in that power level and the occasional “ light to light “ run when I am down in Mexico of course. I was trying to look for cams the other day, but it doesn’t seem like anyone is making cams for the gen 3 yet.

drive_55_not

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Coyote, S197 3v, 2018 Gen3 [RIP], 2020 Challenger 'Cat
I’m kind of curious how far I can take this thing on all motor my self. I know Steeda runs a 10.20, which is super impressive. I’m not necessarily looking for strictly a drag set up, but I’m interested in that power level and the occasional “ light to light “ run when I am down in Mexico of course. I was trying to look for cams the other day, but it doesn’t seem like anyone is making cams for the gen 3 yet.

Mike at L&M Engines has intake only cams for the Gen3's, Kinda pricey at $1598 plus shipping ..

OP
OP
TGGT

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Mike at L&M Engines has intake only cams for the Gen3's, Kinda pricey at $1598 plus shipping ..

I’d really like to see what a full set of cams would do. I’ll probably either hold out until there’s int and exh cams developed and some dyno numbers or until I just say F it and go F.I.

Sponsored

drive_55_not

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Coyote, S197 3v, 2018 Gen3 [RIP], 2020 Challenger 'Cat
Are you sure they are for 18+ Gen3 I dont see them listed.
Yes I called asking about cams last fall and he must have made a notification list, He sent the email three weeks ago. You need to call them to order/

I would also like to go full retard NA but I'd like to see what those cams are going to do before spending that kinda jack.

Michael Rauscher <[email protected]>

I am on the home stretch of a longer than anticipated process of pulling together 2018 intake cams.

This week I should be completing 6 sets of prototype cams.

I expect Friday to be able to ship.

Cost is $1598 plus shipping.

First come, first served of the folks that call Denise or anyone here for payment information.

Maximum shipping fees would be $45.00 to California.

Paid invoice will be e-mailed.

Thank you for your patience, Michael

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
Hell yes I want to see someone run low low 10s NA then spray it to a 9.99 or better.

Boost not needed.

Also I miss my Triple yellow 2016 sooooo bad.

But the A10 in my 2018 is worth it.

18GTmustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eduardo Perez
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford mustang GT
so its recomended to do a motor mount swap when ever installing headers.?
i ask because i ordered headers and if thats the case i will buy the mounts and have the shop install them at once.. now what do you guys recomend steeda, bmr? or wich ones ?i will get a cj set up too soon

OP
OP
TGGT

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
so its recomended to do a motor mount swap when ever installing headers.?
i ask because i ordered headers and if thats the case i will buy the mounts and have the shop install them at once.. now what do you guys recomend steeda, bmr? or wich ones ?i will get a cj set up too soon
If you’re planning a CJ setup you will need the mounts. I only have experience with the steeda mounts my self. That being said they are of great quality. I recommend them

Sponsored

18GTmustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eduardo Perez
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford mustang GT
okk with the steeda mounts i should be good right as far as clearance goes.?

bigwill90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I wonder if you can notch the for hood for clearance with out lowering the motor??I have seen this on a 15-17 .. I got everything to do this swap just not looking forward to lowing the motor .

Last edited: