Introduce yourself!!

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
@slimvdub , you nailed the look. I'm already reaching for my license and registration.
Sponsored

Last edited:

3pdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 mustang gt pp1, '82 f150
longtime lurker but its time to post up.

first, i love this forum. its a great resource. after searching dealer inventory i found a gt configured exactly the way i want half way across the country. i'd rather travel than wait on an order. however, it has a couple of options above and beyond what i was looking for, one of them being safe and smart package. can all of those added nannies be disabled? do they have to be disabled at every start up?

tia!

Tmm113

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT California Special, 2018 GMC Sierra 1500
Hi all. My name is Tyler. Just joined the mustang family a week ago. Came over from a Camaro (and I do not regret it one bit). My love for mustangs started when my dad purchased a 2005 Roush stage 2 a several years ago. I have always had Camaros up until now. I picked up a 2019 GT California special last Saturday and I am already addicted to it. Slowly building my wish list for mods so can’t wait to see where the build goes in the next year or so. If you have any suggestions or must do mods please let me know. Look forward to learning a lot from you all.
5215E5EF-B89B-4953-A343-E583821475E0.jpeg

Todd00000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
My '66 I had in college with it's 3rd engine.
66.jpeg

Todd00000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey guys! New here from Maine. Traded in my 14 ST3 for a 17 base 6 speed GT a couple weeks ago. Got to drive it in the snow yesterday...
6ECEBBA1-1841-40D2-BD54-D947399FAD9D.jpeg
C79F9BDB-558F-4802-81BC-741655E9EB29.jpeg
I usually hate colored wheels and white cars but your ST looks awesome!

Sponsored

Baron-von-Kuhl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Greetings,

My name is Rob, Retired from the military a couple of years ago and figured out i was missing some adrenaline in my life so i decided a 2016 GT350 would do the trick. Moved back to Houston, TX and realized i would lose my mind if i didn't find a job, so i work during the week and drive fast on the weekends. If any one lives in Houston and knows a good performance shop hit me up because i am finding it difficult to get someone to call me back so i can have some work done even when they quote me prices. WTF OVER!!! is every decent shop in Houston that busy. Anyway look foward to being part of the community.
0418191742_resized.jpg

ArgentumS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, A10, PP1, Recaros, 07 4Runner V8
Vehicle Showcase
Kicked and bitten!!!!!

By the Mustang and Coyote, that is.

Got to a point in my life where I decided I needed to do more for me. Hadn't had a real vacation in over 15 years. I decided to take a 10 road trip through 5 National Parks last year and weighed taking my 07 4Runner V8 vs a Camry through Hertz (able to get REALLY low rates where I work). Then thought...why a Camry...why not a Vette or a 5.0??? Make it EXTRA enjoyable!! The Vette they were able to get was a convertible (IMO, an around-town grocery getter)...which I don't like, BUT the Hertz guy says he has a 5.0 to look at, too. At the time I knew very little about the current Mustang and am still learning, but when I saw this one my jaw dropped. 2018 GT Ingot Silver, auto, PP1, with Recaros!!! Uh, YEAH, I'll take THIS one, please!!!! Crazy smokin' deal, too! I don't know how many times I caught myself just grinning because I couldn't believe I was driving this awesome car on my road trip! Even got a ticket in Browning, MT. That was September and I've been having this brain itch ever since. I used to have a Cortez Silver '69 Chevelle with a 396 which ended up being a bad adventure and too costly to fix up. This new possible notion might be the replacement I've been looking for. Got to do something I like and what is the price for NOT living!
I thought about buying the exact used car through Hertz and save huge $$$, but I found out it had the 2k rattle...still not sure what the verdict is if its something to worry about or not. The very day I returned that car to Hertz on their 3-day try-out rent-to-buy program a couple weeks ago, I found another one in CA with the exact same options at a Ford dealer with CPO warranty. It got sold 2.5 days before I could get to it. Now I'm sort of thinking of buying new, maybe special order since its very hard to find a GT Ingot Silver, auto, and PP1 ONLY.
Hopefully I can figure all this buying stuff out and can join the ranks. I know time is running out for special orders...might have to wait for the 2020s. We'll see.
Here's my favorite pic from the trip last year in Glacier NP going up the Going to the Sun road:
Mustang GT in Glacier.jpg

Sponsored

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Hi, I'm Patrick. I've wanted a Mustang since I was 7 or 8 years old and finally picked up my first one a few weeks ago. It's a 2015 Ecoboost Premium with the performance package
image000000_02~4.jpg
Looks sharp, man. I don't think that spoiler came from the factory. What else does it have?

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Ya'll - just joined. Found my 2017 GT with 1800 miles on it at Carmax using a national search. They brought it from Vegas to Southern California and I am thrilled to have it.
The 5.0 coyote with 6 spd manual is a hoot, plus IRS and heated leather seats! What's not to like!? Changed the deck lid out and added a pony in the rear. The license plates say it all.
3.3.jpg
Screensaver 80%.jpg

Looking forward to forum fun and so cal events.
3.3.jpg

patrick68794

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Looks sharp, man. I don't think that spoiler came from the factory. What else does it have?
Thanks! I'll be replacing the spoiler with either a factory spoiler or Roush, haven't decided yet.

The only other thing it has is a muffler delete. Gonna do a full exhaust at some point though

Chris227

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium / 2016 Camaro 2LT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, Names Chris and just got my first Ford.
2017 Mustang GT.

Traded a 2016 Camaro RS and couldn't be happier.
already swapped my cluster with a 2019 GT to get the digital speedo, just couldn't drive without it.

Looking forward to learning a lot from you guys and gals.

Included a pic of what I got and what I gave up.
20190414_191727 (1).jpg
20190324_155850.jpg

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, all. I'm Mike. I bought my first Mustang just over a month ago. 2015 Ingot Silver EcoBoost Premium Convertible with 35,700 miles. I've added Magnaflow mufflers, 30% tint and various odds 'n' ends.

Mustang 042019 b.jpg
Mustang 042019 g.jpg
Sponsored