Sponsored

Kenne Bell Unveils New 2018-2019 3.2L Quad Intercooler

sqidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots Of Mustangs
You must have hit your head today.
Nope, just someone who understands blower design. I base my comments on physics/reality.

You're juts a fanboi who makes comments based on your feels.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

Sponsored

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
You want me to conduct a physics lesson? I don't care enough to put the effort in, and most people reading it won't understand.
Go on..

sqidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots Of Mustangs
I have no horse in this race. I posted about this POS to hopefully dissuade people from making the mistake of spending their hard earned money on it when there are much better alternatives. That's all I have for "good deeds"/effort for today. You guys can take it to heart, or ignore it. Spend your money how you want. Don't say you weren't warned though.

All I can do is chime in, I can't force anyone to make a good choice. You can lead a horse to water and all that.

On that note I'm out. I've already devoted too much time to this.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
H
I have no horse in this race. I posted about this POS to hopefully dissuade people from making the mistake of spending their hard earned money on it when there are much better alternatives. That's all I have for "good deeds"/effort for today. You guys can take it to heart, or ignore it. Spend your money how you want. Don't say you weren't warned though.

All I can do is chime in, I can't force anyone to make a good choice. You can lead a horse to water and all that.

Brilliant insight there cupcake when the results havnt even been released for this kit.

No dyno charts, no comparisons, no nothing.

Rockon Mr. Ego.........

LOLOLOLOLOL

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

Go on.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
Squidd is your typical message board troll. Posts negative shit about something he claims to have a superior understanding of, then claims he’s too busy to elaborate, or that everyone else would be too stupid to understand. If you want to really understand these products, go to KenneBell.net, everything they say is backed up by actual tests with results. Unlike the competitors, who claim this and that but have never actually done anything to prove it other than write about how great they are.

Sponsored

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Does the 3.2 make any whine? Tell us more?
Not super noticeable from inside the cabin unless you get one of the whine mods piped in. Sounds gnarly on the dyno though.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Squidd is your typical message board troll. Posts negative shit about something he claims to have a superior understanding of, then claims he’s too busy to elaborate, or that everyone else would be too stupid to understand. If you want to really understand these products, go to KenneBell.net, everything they say is backed up by actual tests with results. Unlike the competitors, who claim this and that but have never actually done anything to prove it other than write about how great they are.
Like the infamous boost a pump that supports 1000+ horsepower?

There was a ton of “documented real world testing” on that one!

9-D098-C1-E-C1-DD-4-C53-ACA8-3-DA7-F8-C39-BD9.gif

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
You have me mistaken for for someone else.

Let me know when you want to line it up. I'll bring a Whipple car. Also, bring a pile of cash you don't mind losing.
Learning the multi quote option would be of more value to you than cash. :wink:

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Learning the multi quote option would be of more value to you than cash. :wink:
More efficient use of a forum message board will never... I repeat, NEVER... have any value to me.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Like the infamous boost a pump that supports 1000+ horsepower?

There was a ton of “documented real world testing” on that one!

9-D098-C1-E-C1-DD-4-C53-ACA8-3-DA7-F8-C39-BD9.gif
If you’re insinuating it hasn’t been done, then you would be wrong. But I suspect you probably get that a lot.
Sponsored