Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Price on the H/O 2.3 or the GT500? And what is Ford doing about ADM's on the GT500? Or screw the customer as is now the norm from them.
Well the price of GT500 base model is out for $67K. I like to know the price on the new EcoBoost and hoe close it is to Base GT.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I thought they detailed it with steel wool. And this is just me and my opinion But a 4 cylinder that has to run on premium fuel does not belong in a Mustang. I really don't care how fast it is. I won't be spending upwards to $ 40,000.00 on a 4 cylinder with a lame exhaust system.

On another note. I visited my dealer today and he said I should be able to pre order a 2020 by July and will have all the info I will need. We shall see what develops.

Did you just totally contradict yourself??

You aren’t interested in the new 2.3 HiPo, but you’ve already gone to your Dealer to inquire for a pre-order??

Did I read that wrong? LOL!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Did someone wipe down the rear panel with a brillo pad?
No that’s normal wear ... believe it or not. The 2018-current rear panel SUCKS - even if the wind blows it gets scratched. That’s why Ford had to put out a TSB on it...

seriously though:
That Orange 2.3 HiPo being shown in this thread has no chassis number. So it’s very possible it’s an early aesthetics mule that they just pushed out to the show circuit so people can see it first hand. It almost appears as if they were test fitting the faux gas cap appliqué to that panel, because those scratches are really deep near the edges.

Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
No that’s normal wear ... believe it or not. The 2018-current rear panel SUCKS - even if the wind blows it gets scratched. That’s why Ford had to put out a TSB on it...

seriously though:
That Orange 2.3 HiPo being shown in this thread has no chassis number. So it’s very possible it’s an early aesthetics mule that they just pushed out to the show circuit so people can see it first hand. It almost appears as if they were test fitting the faux gas cap appliqué to that panel, because those scratches are really deep near the edges.
Good gravy, I thought my 2015 scratched easily. I am religious about being the only one to close it because everyone else closes it by touching the black and it scratches like crazy. I always close it from the faux gas cap thing, no scratches. Also, I would be disappointed if I owned a 50th anniversary as they just cheapened it even more by reusing the wheels on this HiPo version. Love the wheels, but if you are going to charge more for a special edition, then those wheels should be exclusive to it.

Reactions: JWS

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
My European opinion:
- The rear badge is nice on my '66. Doesn't fit on a modern car..
- Front grill needs a pony in the middle... that's mustang since day 1
- Would love a V8 and fully agree all mustang should but if you want to drive a new mustang in Belgium you need a tax friendly version. V8 is $15K extra to get it on the roads. 4cyl $ 700,- !!
- Exhaust : I would remove the resonator. (As I did on my 2015)
- hybrid might be a good choice for EU... Let's wait and see..

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP

seriously though:
There is a TSB? I tried to get mine warrantied and they told me no!

I am getting the car ceramic coated as I type. I am going to have my guy video his process to remove the scratches and protecting it moving forward.

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Scion tC.
There is a TSB? I tried to get mine warrantied and they told me no!

I am getting the car ceramic coated as I type. I am going to have my guy video his process to remove the scratches and protecting it moving forward.

Ppf xpel ultimate plus.

It’s self healing and will look great.

Shop charged me 75 bucks to remove emblem, do entire decklid and reinstall it all.

Sponsored

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
you should be able to pre-order before july.
  • 05/14/2019 - 2020MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 06/13/2019 - 2020MY Scheduling Begins
  • 08/12/2019 - 2020MY Job #1 Date
Scott thanks for the updated info I shall venture into the ordering process sooner than I thought.

RichBrew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue EBPP
Vehicle Showcase
My European opinion:
- The rear badge is nice on my '66. Doesn't fit on a modern car..
- Front grill needs a pony in the middle... that's mustang since day 1
- Would love a V8 and fully agree all mustang should but if you want to drive a new mustang in Belgium you need a tax friendly version. V8 is $15K extra to get it on the roads. 4cyl $ 700,- !!
- Exhaust : I would remove the resonator. (As I did on my 2015)
- hybrid might be a good choice for EU... Let's wait and see..

Good news, the active exhaust on the EB doesn't have a resonator. Or at least, my 2019 doesn't.
Sponsored