Sponsored

What aftermarket brake pads are you running and how do you like them?

Cpove

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 2017 F150
so whats the consensus on pads for you guys? my stock pads are driving my absolute nuts with low speed brake squeal. I dont track the car its just strictly a road car so any suggestions for a pad that will cut down on the annoying squealing? Any input from my canadian brothers would be good since finding people to supply parts anywhere here is painful.
Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
If all you care about is the noise and not also the dust, the squealing on the stock pads can be addressed. A slight amount of anti-seize (or the appropriate brake grease; same thing) can be applied to the area where all the pistons contact the pad, and make sure the face of the pad is clean should do the trick. Worked like a champ for me and others.

Cpove

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 2017 F150
If all you care about is the noise and not also the dust, the squealing on the stock pads can be addressed. A slight amount of anti-seize (or the appropriate brake grease; same thing) can be applied to the area where all the pistons contact the pad, and make sure the face of the pad is clean should do the trick. Worked like a champ for me and others.
i think there was a DIY video on youtube for this right? maybe ill give it a shot...crappy thing for me is I have no garage space to be doing much wrenching
Sponsored