Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford raptor. 2019 GT 350 R Black red pinstripe. 1948 Ford 4 door sedan. 1973 stingray corvette.
Millennial oil

Avocado_Oil_600x.jpg

Oh no. I take it that is a nice way of letting me know that I am clueless and I should be driving a Lexus. I got it !

Thank you. I am probably going to grab some motor craft engine oil to start with, although I have heard amsoil is better.

Although I like your subtle way of telling me I am clueless.

Amsoil or Motorcraft.
Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I am probably going to grab some motor craft engine oil to start with,
I'm sure opinions will vary on this topic as well, but I'll offer this....pick one and stick with it. Don't start with one and then swap later for any unfounded reason.

OP
OP

RedRaptorME

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford raptor. 2019 GT 350 R Black red pinstripe. 1948 Ford 4 door sedan. 1973 stingray corvette.
I'm sure opinions will vary on this topic as well, but I'll offer this....pick one and stick with it. Don't start with one and then swap later for any unfounded reason.
Thank you very much.

I was actually wondering about switching back and forth.

Sponsored

Burgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0L, 2014 FPV F6
This is more important than most people think, although not directly related to the 5.0 mustang but some diesel engines will drink one particular oil like it's going out of fashion and another oil will have minimum oil consumption.

Sponsored