Sponsored

10% OFF American Racing Headers Sale here at Lethal Performance!

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
We are still running 10% OFF ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Components until April 30th!

They make some of the most bad ass exhaust set ups around and all built here in the USA!

NO COUPON CODE NEEDED, just add the item to your cart and see the savings at checkout!

Listen to our 15 GT with the Headers to tip exhaust system:

0-1_zps4fuusalh.png
Sponsored

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
We are still running 10% OFF ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Components until April 30th!

They make some of the most bad ass exhaust set ups around and all built here in the USA!

NO COUPON CODE NEEDED, just add the item to your cart and see the savings at checkout!

Listen to our 15 GT with the Headers to tip exhaust system:

0-1_zps4fuusalh.png
Hey help me out should I do 1-3/4 or 1-7/8 from you guys with AR catted to Corsa direct for the 18 Mustang GT. Which is still NA. I have read there’s a little low end torque loss on the 1-7/8 but then have read there’s no difference at all and that the 1-7/8 is better if you ever upgrade and boost the car. What’s your take? I wanna place an order with you guys but I’m torn. I literally have both in my cart for 3 days now.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Hey help me out should I do 1-3/4 or 1-7/8 from you guys with AR catted to Corsa direct for the 18 Mustang GT. Which is still NA. I have read there’s a little low end torque loss on the 1-7/8 but then have read there’s no difference at all and that the 1-7/8 is better if you ever upgrade and boost the car. What’s your take? I wanna place an order with you guys but I’m torn. I literally have both in my cart for 3 days now.
I'd definitely recommend doing the 1-7/8" headers. You won't see any loss in TQ whatsoever compared to running the 1-3/4" headers and you're going to give yourself room to grow into a FI setup later on down the line.

If you have any other questions shoot us a message or give us a call at 561-753-8105 and we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks!

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
I'd definitely recommend doing the 1-7/8" headers. You won't see any loss in TQ whatsoever compared to running the 1-3/4" headers and you're going to give yourself room to grow into a FI setup later on down the line.

If you have any other questions shoot us a message or give us a call at 561-753-8105 and we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks!
Thank you. Listened to your advice. Procharger next.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Thank you. Listened to your advice. Procharger next.
Excellent! Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime!!! Thanks!
Sponsored