MustangDominance

Professional Fast guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gavin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Mustang
So i've been looking at the procharger kits for the 3.7. I love the sound and everything but from all the videos i've seen the BOV is super quiet. Are there different blow off valves I can use instead of the one procharger ships with their kit? I love the sound of BOVs alot and if there's another option i'd like to look into it.
Sponsored

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
So i've been looking at the procharger kits for the 3.7. I love the sound and everything but from all the videos i've seen the BOV is super quiet. Are there different blow off valves I can use instead of the one procharger ships with their kit? I love the sound of BOVs alot and if there's another option i'd like to look into it.
You should defintely move this question into our 3.7 Forced Induction Thread, but I will answer this here no problem.

Yes, of course you can replace the standard bypass valve they ship with kit. They even offer a lot of options from them directly:

https://www.procharger.com/procharger-bypass-valves

Say you want a Tial BOV then just match the application specs (size etc.) to one procharger sells themselves. In most cases any BOV will work your simply replacing the T-section piping where the procharger closed bypass Valve is with a new T-section with your new open to atmosphere BOV.

Last edited:

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
You can use basically any BOV you want. I have used a Turbosmart Race Port and a TiAL Q. Turbosmart is decently loud and can be heard all the time. TiAL is really really loud.

I know I'm not V6 but this engine doesn't change BOVs. You can use any BOV as long as it has the right spring. They will all hook up the same way.

Atticaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
i know it’s an old thread but..... TIAL ALL THE WAY

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
You can basically use any BOV of your liking. I prefer the HKS or the Tial. They sound the best in my opinion. We sell them here at www.lethalperformance.com. Give us a call here at tel:1.561.753.8105 and we can get you one headed your way!
Sponsored